SOJ - talk is cheap

PatriotReign37

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pats fan's always concede the preseason to the Jets and their fans. They are preseaason champions year in and year out.

If you're gonna troll here, please at least come up with something original. We have much higher standards for our dipsh*t trolls than the other Jets message boards.

Pats fan's always concede the preseason to the Jets and their fans. They are preseaason champions year in and year out.

Congrats on not winning the Super Bowl again last year. You should be so proud that the Genius, with his superstar QB, fell short yet again. Ouch. Great Coach. Great QB. And nothing. Ouch.

There is no joy in losing. There is no pride in falling short. Winning the Super Bowl is the only goal. And you didnt.

But hey... good luck this year. Maybe you guys can dominate all year and fall flat on your faces again in February!

I would think jets fans would start to tire of the bufoonery and bluster and start to want him to do his talking on the football field. He promised to reign himself in this year as he realized his mouth was writing checks the team couldn't cash and it was putting undue pressure on his players. That revelation didn't last too long obviously.

And isn't a HC supposed to know BOTH sides of the ball? Someone needs to remind him that he's not a DC anymore.

You r probably right but we decided against cameras and the cheating type of buffoonary

Congrats on not winning the Super Bowl again last year. You should be so proud that the Genius, with his superstar QB, fell short yet again. Ouch. Great Coach. Great QB. And nothing. Ouch.

There is no joy in losing. There is no pride in falling short. Winning the Super Bowl is the only goal. And you didnt.

But hey... good luck this year. Maybe you guys can dominate all year and fall flat on your faces again in February!

Really guy? It's been 45 years and counting since you've been to the Big One and you're talking chit about the Pats losing last year? Do you really think there is no joy in playing in 5 of the last 10 Super Bowls? Do you really think they should have won them ALL? Jet fans are funny.

Really guy? It's been 45 years and counting since you've been to the Big One and you're talking chit about the Pats losing last year? Do you really think there is no joy in playing in 5 of the last 10 Super Bowls? Do you really think they should have won them ALL? Jet fans are funny.

Yes. Now get back in your hole!

Come on, try to keep up. Don't you know how it works? When the Jets outperform the Pats in the postseason, it is absolutely meaningless. When the Pats outperform the Jets in the postseason, nothing could possibly be more important. Duh!

Come on, try to keep up. Don't you know how it works? When the Jets outperform the Pats in the postseason, it is absolutely meaningless. When the Pats outperform the Jets in the postseason, nothing could possibly be more important. Duh!

That's a great point. The last time the Jets met the Pats in a truly meaningful game, the Jets went into Foxboro and tore the Pats hearts through their chests and ate them at the 50-yard-line.

Actually, winning zero since they were caught cheating seems about right.

I have been waiting for the Jets to win it all for a loooong time, it has been frustrating, but I wouldn't want the Jets to have the type of championships that the Pats have, I wouldn't trade for it. Everybody knows that the Pats championships are a farce, a fraud. The evidence was destroyed for a reason, those Patsy boys were stinky little cheaters.

That's a great point. The last time the Jets met the Pats in a truly meaningful game, the Jets went into Foxboro and tore the Pats hearts through their chests and ate them at the 50-yard-line.

Still living in the past, eh Kleck?

Is it your opinion that last season's dominating sweep of your team is irrelevant, seeing as if they could have won just ONE of those game, your team would have made the playoffs for the third year in a row? Oh sorry, that happens all the time for you. Just old hat I guess.

Still living in the past, eh Kleck?

Is it your opinion that last season's dominating sweep of your team is irrelevant, seeing as if they could have won just ONE of those game, your team would have made the playoffs for the third year in a row? Oh sorry, that happens all the time for you. Just old hat I guess.

Living in the past? You're bragging on an eight-year-old tainted championship* like it happened yesterday, pal.

Idontalwayscheat.jpg

Living in the past? You're bragging on an eight-year-old tainted championship* like it happened yesterday, pal.

Actually, I'm bragging on winning 3 of 6 in my lifetime. Not to mention 2 that they came within 60 seconds and one or two plays from winning. But the ball bounces both ways so you can't win them all.

Funny that Jets fan's binky is to claim superiority due to the SB Trophies being tainted, but I've seen all three, and they look mighty shiny to me and try as I might, I saw no * etched on them.

Actually, I'm bragging on winning 3 of 6 in my lifetime. Not to mention 2 that they came within 60 seconds and one or two plays from winning. But the ball bounces both ways so you can't win them all.

Funny that Jets fan's binky is to claim superiority due to the SB Trophies being tainted, but I've seen all three, and they look mighty shiny to me and try as I might, I saw no * etched on them.

Actually, being a Yankees fan, I am rather accustomed to seeing my team win championships as I've seen them win 7 World Series in 11 tries in my lifetime. Makes the Pats little .500 winning percentage in only six SB appearances seem downright quaint by comparison (pats Gronkwelkhead on the head.)

I know, I know, here comes the Boston fans plaintive wail of 'but the Yankees used steroids.' Yes, but not more than the rest of baseball and certainly no more than the Red Sox did. Ironically, steroid use was so rampant in MLB from the mid-90s to the early aughts that there was actually a level playing field.

Meanwhile, no one else has so much as been accused of cheating the way the Pats did despite the Pats fans' whiny 12-year-old girl 'but everybody does it' defense.

Actually, being a Yankees fan, I am rather accustomed to seeing my team win championships as I've seen them win 7 World Series in 11 tries in my lifetime. Makes the Pats little .500 winning percentage in only six SB appearances seem downright quaint by comparison (pats Gronkwelkhead on the head.)

I know, I know, here comes the Boston fans plaintive wail of 'but the Yankees used steroids.' Yes, but not more than the rest of baseball and certainly no more than the Red Sox did. Ironically, steroid use was so rampant in MLB from the mid-90s to the early aughts that there was actually a level playing field.

Meanwhile, no one else has so much as been accused of cheating the way the Pats did despite the Pats fans' whiny 12-year-old girl 'but everybody does it' defense.

LOL...that's your come-back? Boring Baseball? Really? Only pu$$ies talk baseball on an NFL message board.

I'll take the 45 years of commitment as a fan over 12 years of riding a bandwagon, and a bunch of tarnished championships that will eventually be looked at on the same level as the steroid era of baseball, once Bill retires and the real dirt surfaces. You can bet on that.

I get it now. You love to give but your panties get all bunched up when you get. No problem here.

Enjoy your steroid laden WS rings purchased with the consistantly highest payroll in baseball over the past 25 years.

Sox fans shouldn't go down the payroll path in this debate. It's ignorant. I don't even like the Yankees, but this much is obvious.

I'll take the 45 years of commitment as a fan over 12 years of riding a bandwagon, and a bunch of tarnished championships that will eventually be looked at on the same level as the steroid era of baseball, once Bill retires and the real dirt surfaces. You can bet on that.

UNGA BUNGA!

I'm sure with that shiny finish that when you looked real close you saw an ass, maybe not an asteriks.

I get it now. You love to give but your panties get all bunched up when you get. No problem here.

Enjoy your steroid laden WS rings purchased with the consistantly highest payroll in baseball over the past 25 years.

I'm not the one losing my cool and calling people names there Sparky.

This. There's a reason your average Pats fan doesn't know dick about their team prior to 2001. People also shouldn't be surprised when they disappear the moment Brady retires.

One of my personal favorite encounters with a Pats fan was at a Jets home games vs the Pats, when some little douche sitting right in front of me decided to impress his friends by turning around and start sh*t-talking me for no apparent reason. Keep in mind I had not said a word to him or about the Pats prior to this, so I simply responded with a question, "Can you name me one Pats player from prior to 2001?" His silence (and the ensuing mockery from numerous fellow Jets fans after that) was really golden. Their fan base is an absolute embarrassment.

Sox fans shouldn't go down the payroll path in this debate. It's ignorant. I don't even like the Yankees, but this much is obvious.

Wrong. Ignorance is spewing falsehoods as facts. Sox payroll total in last 10 years is $1.3 billion. Yankees is over $1.9 billion or over 40% higher. The disparity gets even greater going back 25 years as I had stated.

The only thing obvious here is true facts elude you.

I'm not the one losing my cool and calling people names there Sparky.

No? Really?

Why do Jets fans live in an alternate reality?

If you're gonna troll here, please at least come up with something original. We have much higher standards for our dipsh*t trolls than the other Jets message boards.

Really? You're going internet tough guy now?

Archived