Pro pickem --- join up and bring it

I have started 2 different pro pick em for Jetnation ON YAHOO

I was defending champ 2 years ago and I have no idea who won last year some doofus from upstate NY I think

anyway enough of that

lg one pro pick em straight up with confidence points (anyone can pick winners and losers)

group number 3645

name -- jetnation

password - sexyrexy

lg 2 point spread -

group number 3646

name - jetnation

password - sexyrexy

open to all Jetnation posters and whoever else - the more the merrier

hope to see you there

Max if you could pinn this til opening weekend that would be great -- thanks

Edited by slowmoe57
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks SlowMoe.

I started one for survival.

name Jet Nation

Group ID 10093

PW: sexyrexy

Bump....only 5 participants so far....don't be scared because a Pats fan started it.

Bump....only 5 participants so far....don't be scared because a Pats fan started it.

i won last year and was final 2 the year before. We need more people so i can beat the living sh*t out of everyone

I was defending champ 2 years ago and I have no idea who won last year some doofus from upstate NY I think

anyway enough of that

lg one pro pick em straight up with confidence points (anyone can pick winners and losers)

As you all know, I WON the JN Confidence Pool last season, and I am neither a doofus, nor from upstate NY (Westchester County is in fact north of NYC, but calling it "upstate" is a stretch...UTICA is upstate, ALBANY is upstate, but Harrison aint upstate unless you are on major drugs...)

Edited by Baddniss

As you all know, I WON the JN Confidence Pool last season, and I am neither a doofus, nor from upstate NY (Westchester County is in fact north of NYC, but calling it "upstate" is a stretch...UTICA is upstate, ALBANY is upstate, but Harrison aint upstate unless you are on major drugs...)

My apologies I thought it was someone else.Hope you are playing along again - have not checked it out in a couple of weeks

Good Luck

My apologies I thought it was someone else.Hope you are playing along again - have not checked it out in a couple of weeks

Good Luck

Now wait just one second.... I am from upstate, and I certainly am guilty of being a doofus from time to time, but I did not win. I think I came in 3rd or something.

;)

anyway enough of that

group number 3645

name -- jetnation

password - sexyrexy

lg 2 point spread -

group number 3646

name - jetnation

password - sexyrexy

open to all Jetnation posters and whoever else - the more the merrier

hope to see you there

Max if you could pinn this til opening weekend that would be great -- thanks

Group 2: 3646 is picking against the spread? I joined but don't see a spread will it be put up later or am I mistaken that we are picking against the spread.

Thanks

Now wait just one second.... I am from upstate, and I certainly am guilty of being a doofus from time to time, but I did not win. I think I came in 3rd or something.

;)

The lovely Lady Jet can never be a doofus.