Green and White Scrimmage

Ranick10

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found the Dark Horse and I'm drinking pitchers of Miller Lite. Also purchased a "TebowTown Cortland" t-shirt. This is as close as I get to "ballin."

The Dark Horse, if ever there was a place to get absolutely sauced on a $10 bar tab, it's there. They still have dollar pitchers out there on weekdays?? I prefer to read my Tom Shane Jets' updates when he's half..nay, completely in the bag.

The Dark Horse, if ever there was a place to get absolutely sauced on a $10 bar tab, it's there. They still have dollar pitchers out there on weekdays?? I prefer to read my Tom Shane Jets' updates when he's half..nay, completely in the bag.

Must. Not. Disappointj.

I'm sitting a few seats down from one of you, but I can't remember who. I'd introduce myself but, in my experience, 50% of Jets fans want to punch me in the face IRL.

You're safe from me, I'm not there. I guess people can just look for the most miserable person there if they really wanted to find you ;)

forget the QB's we get that from every other writer

focus on rooks please

It's impossible to note rookies Coples and Hill because the middle of the OL is a free-for-all into the backfield. You could be playing DE and it wouldn't make a difference

It's impossible to note rookies Coples and Hill because the middle of the OL is a free-for-all into the backfield. You could be playing DE and it wouldn't make a difference

Man, I wish we'd drafted DeCastro. This regime is useless drafting OL. Robert Griffin? Really? Hows Vlad doing?

@MMehtaNYDN: Demario Davis sacks Sanchez to end drive between 1st tm offense & 1st tm defense. Sanchez is 4 for 7 for 30 yards, sacked twice in 3 drives

One of those four completions was to Keller on quick out for ~10. Rest have been dump offs/quick hittersfor minimal gain.

@BrianCoz: "First half" lasted just 25 minutes because offense could not move ball. Half based on # of series, not time #nyj

I know you'll all say I'm just being negative, but w/o Mangold and Moore, you may as well have rolled out the Cortland Red Dragons on offense. How does Tanny not address the back-up OL this offseason after last year?

hey, I may be slow but I make up for it with weakness

I know you'll all say I'm just being negative, but w/o Mangold and Moore, you may as well have rolled out the Cortland Red Dragons on offense. How does Tanny not address the back-up OL this offseason after last year?

well thats been the big question. he had time in preseason last year to shore it up and did nothing. Here we are a year later with the same cast of characters and absolutely zero depth once again.

Archived