Series Thread Reds vs Pirates: Pennant Race Baseball

PFSIKH

It's good to see at least some attention being paid from a Boston fan? I had most of you guys pegged as faux baseball dudes, Mets fans excluded. Your pitchers are man enough to pick up bat and represent for themselves. Latos did tonight with a 2 run homer.

My Reds are renderering me speechless. Lose your two best players and keep winning games. Good God. Best record in all of baseball.

Suck it Yankees.

Totally agree...It is amazing what happens when A.J. Burnett goes back to a small market. He is back to being stud

And I think it is time to start giving Dusty Baker some kudos for being one of the game's top managers. From SF to the Cubbies and now the Reds he has been able to turn them around.

Totally agree...It is amazing what happens when A.J. Burnett goes back to a small market. He is back to being stud

And I think it is time to start giving Dusty Baker some kudos for being one of the game's top managers. From SF to the Cubbies and now the Reds he has been able to turn them around.

To be honest we Reds fans were really questioning Bakers ability to build and manage a team. This seems to be the year he makes me eat a healthy helping of crow.

redoctober.jpg

It's good to see at least some attention being paid from a Boston fan? I had most of you guys pegged as faux baseball dudes, Mets fans excluded. Your pitchers are man enough to pick up bat and represent for themselves. Latos did tonight with a 2 run homer.

My Reds are renderering me speechless. Lose your two best players and keep winning games. Good God. Best record in all of baseball.

Suck it Yankees.

No. Much to the chagrin of my English professor, most of my papers in English 101 were about baseball.

Archived