Training Camp Practice Notes - Mon 8/6/12

Maxman

@MMehtaNYDN: Wow. Huge fight breaks out between joe McKnight and d'anton Lynn. McKnight throws ball at Lynn. Fight Spills into media area

@MMehtaNYDN: That fight was insane. After McKnight catches pass from McElroy. Lynn shoved Mcnight out of bounds. Then rumble ensued. 20 players involved

best news so far this camp!

For me, reading the Coples has two sacks today and that Hill beat Revis makes me amped. I'm fully in the camp of overreacting to everything, so I'm glad it's good news to overreact to today.

For me, reading the Coples has two sacks today and that Hill beat Revis makes me amped. I'm fully in the camp of overreacting to everything, so I'm glad it's good news to overreact to today.

^THIS^

I love Landry, I am so pumped to actually have a good safety on the roster again. I have been praying everyday that he stays healthy the whole year. If he does, I am predicting a probowl season for that man. He's an absolute beast and plays 110% every play.

I am sure there are some QBs in the NFL that can be sacked in a real game by a one handed touch, but Tebow is not one of them.

I don't know what it takes to sack him, all I know is that he was sacked at twice the rate Sanchez was last season and he seems to be continuing that trend this year in training camp.

I don't know what it takes to sack him, all I know is that he was sacked at twice the rate Sanchez was last season and he seems to be continuing that trend this year in training camp.

does it count as a sack if he takes off and runs and is hit behind the line?

Question: What does it take to sack Tim Tebow?

Eric Smith: I have no idea.

yep this is huge because Revis is pretty damn fast as well.

im sure this will go over as well as a fart in church but Revis is not really fast by cornerback standards. He ran a 4.5 ish a Pitt Pro Day. over the years that became a 4.38 but really he's not Deion Sanders. Revis is an amazing player (and probably the best Jets player since Willy) but he can be beat deep.

Question: What does it take to be a halfway decent football player?

Eric Smith: I have no idea.

I will again defend Eric Smith as decent. Not amazing, but decent. He was playing with a torn knee last year and his true abilities can be better seen in older film (like when he hit Welker so hard the flying elvis came off)

Note that Brodney Pool just got waived by the Cowboys and Jim Leonard is in Denver. Eric Smith will contribute again to this football team.

Archived