mafia fantasy football

StraightCash

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are Bill Belichick. You are the Mafia Watcher/Godfather. You may set up surveillance equipment on one player each night. You will be told who visited that player that night. You also appear innocent to Cop investigations. Furthermore, you have a post restriction where you may not post more than one sentence each post (no run ons). Also, you must pick one player on your mafia team to share your post restriction each day.

I'll do it again.. no money = kinda boring but I'd do it for fun I guess.

Yahoo is one of the best free sites out there.. CBS costs over 100.

btw strange timing for the thread.. we just started talking about this in the current games dead thread this afternoon.

how everyone bailed on sending money except 4 of us.

btw strange timing for the thread.. we just started talking about this in the current games dead thread this afternoon.

Considering we did it for money last year and then nobody actually paid, and thus me, Ape and CTM never got our money, I'm thinking it's kind of a moot point. Either way, I'm probably out this year anyway.

Considering we did it for money last year and then nobody actually paid, and thus me, Ape and CTM never got our money, I'm thinking it's kind of a moot point. Either way, I'm probably out this year anyway.

actually me, JC, Brett, and Smash all sent our money in to the treasurer which to this date is in limbo. 8 of you didn't. You can't really say you didn't get your money when the top 3 finishers never sent any in.

actually me, JC, Brett, and Smash all sent our money in to the treasurer which to this date is in limbo. 8 of you didn't. You can't really say you didn't get your money when the top 3 finishers never sent any in.

Oh, I really don't care all that much, just busting chops. The point is though, given the mess that was last year, I could get why people might not want to do money. I would have been more than happy to send in the money if I wasn't a winner, but there was no point in doing it once I was owed money.

I was thinking if we got enough people maybe only the ones that want to play for money can send it in and then go by regular season record with points and head to head being the tie breaker?

That way anyone who hasn't sent it in simply won't qualify for any prize money but will still be able to play.

At least I genuinely believe you would have sent money in had you finished out of the top 3. JiF... not so much.

I've already admitted to such. No way I'd agree to signing up for a league that retarded if I know before hand how sh*tty you'd run it.

I paid my share but its kind of disturbing others did not and you guys got stiffed.

However when it comes to FF free leagues suck ass no one gives a damn and half the participants dont even show up if they go in the tank early. if any of you guys have a spot open in one of your leagues please send me a PM or if any of you want to get a real league going Im down for that as well

Why can't we just create a "free" private league and let CBS play the commissioner role. We wouldn't be able to tweek the scoring system but at least we wouldn't have to use Yahoo.

Archived