Stephen Hill - 650 Yards- under

Chaz Schilens - 12 Games Played -who cares

Dustin Keller - 7.5 TDs- under

Defense

Darrelle Revis - 3.5 INTs- over

Muhammed Wilkerson - 7.5 Sacks- under

Quinton Coples - 4.5 Sacks- under

Aaron Maybin - 6.5 Sacks- over

Team - Ranked 4.5 in Total Defense- I think they'll be top 3 so over I guess?

Shonn Greene

1,200 Yards

35 Receptions

4.25 YPC

If these are real betting lines, there's serious money to be made betting the under, especially in yards and receptions. He might do better in ypc, but only because he'll be giving up his short yardage carries to Tebow.

If these are real betting lines, there's serious money to be made betting the under, especially in yards and receptions. He might do better in ypc, but only because he'll be giving up his short yardage carries to Tebow.

I think it's more than likely that he'll get 300+ carries, so 1200 has got to be the number.

I think it's more than likely that he'll get 300+ carries, so 1200 has got to be the number.

Why? Because he's in a contract year?

I expect Powell and/or McKnight to cut into his primary workload, and that Tebow will to cut into his short yardage work. In the end, I suspect his carries will be in the low 200's.

He had 253 last year, and Rex Ryan and Anthony Lynn have said they expect him to eclipse 300 this year. Factor in a heavily run oriented OC and offense, and I believe them. If you really think Joe McKnight will significantly cut into that workload, I can't help you.

I listed Powell first, a guy who by all reports is having an outstanding camp. Haven't heard much about Greene. The winner of the 3rd down/backup RB competition will have at least 100 carries this year, if not a lot more. Plus you have a lot more wildcat with Tebow, especially in short yardage.

I listed Powell first, a guy who by all reports is having an outstanding camp. Haven't heard much about Greene. The winner of the 3rd down/backup RB competition will have at least 100 carries this year, if not a lot more. Plus you have a lot more wildcat with Tebow, especially in short yardage.

In 2009 when the Jets were a heavily run-oriented team, Thomas Jones had 331 carries, Shonn Greene 108, and Leon Washington 78. I'm pretty confident that there will be enough carries to go around.

In 2009 when the Jets were a heavily run-oriented team, Thomas Jones had 331 carries, Shonn Greene 108, and Leon Washington 78. I'm pretty confident that there will be enough carries to go around.

They we're a heavily run oriented team because they could be. Damien Woody was awesome. What happens if we come out of the gate running the ball like we did last season?

The offensive line is essentially the same.

You cant just run the ball to run the ball if it isnt working. If Greene was punishing people to begin the year last year, Sanchez wouldnt have been throwing the ball all over the place.

They we're a heavily run oriented team because they could be. Damien Woody was awesome. What happens if we come out of the gate running the ball like we did last season?

The offensive line is essentially the same.

You cant just run the ball to run the ball if it isnt working. If Greene was punishing people to begin the year last year, Sanchez wouldnt have been throwing the ball all over the place.

The O-line definitely needs to step up. People around here love to have it both ways, though, in terms of trashing Greene and the line (and Schottenheimer, for that matter). We'll have to see what happens. I'm not in love with Greene, but I'm not nearly as distressed with him as seemingly everyone else around here.

The O-line definitely needs to step up. People around here love to have it both ways, though, in terms of trashing Greene and the line (and Schottenheimer, for that matter). We'll have to see what happens. I'm not in love with Greene, but I'm not nearly as distressed with him as seemingly everyone else around here.

We'll see. I think the season got screwed last year because we had zero idea on what to do when Greene and the line were non existant the first 5 or 6 weeks of the season. Sanchez always had the safety net of the running game...didnt have that last year. And the offense went from boring, but effective, to boring and ugly.

The Jets had practically 100 more rushes than any other team in the league that year. They can talk ground & pound all they want, but they will not be getting back to being a 607 rush team this season. The OL isn't as good, and the QB is supposed to be better.

The Jets were still grounding & pounding in 2010, but with more than 80 fewer carries (534). LT and Greene almost evenly split the carries 219/185, respectively, and I think you'll see the team look to move more in that direction this season. Especially if Powell continues to impress and Greene doesn't.

Post your predictions.

Mark Sanchez:

24.5 TDs - Over

57.5 Comp. % - Over

3,500 Yards - Over

Shonn Greene

1,200 Yards - Under

35 Receptions - Under

4.25 YPC - Over

Jets Receivers

Santonio Holmes - 6.5 TDs - Over

Stephen Hill - 650 Yards - Over

Chaz Schilens - 12 Games Played - Under

Dustin Keller - 7.5 TDs - Under

Defense

Darrelle Revis - 3.5 INTs - Over

Muhammed Wilkerson - 7.5 Sacks - Under

Quinton Coples - 4.5 Sacks - Over

Aaron Maybin - 6.5 Sacks - Under

Team - Ranked 4.5 in Total Defense - Under (top 3)

Team

8.5 wins - Over

• 3 months later...

Archived