How Sanchez bulked up

GREENBEAN

Read it.. basically he started lifting weights. Great. Our NFL quarterback wasn't lifting.

He was lifting twice a week, now he lifts four times a week.

(Lifting four times a week must suck...assuming you're taking one day in between, you'll never have an extra day off. MWF with a two-day weekend seems much more palatable.)

Read it.. basically he started lifting weights. Great. Our NFL quarterback wasn't lifting.

Hey! He's also eating vegetables instead of Burger King. Whoppers are down to once a week. I bet that alone is responsible for 4 less INT's this season.

Hey! He's also eating vegetables instead of Burger King. Whoppers are down to once a week. I bet that alone is responsible for 4 less INT's this season.

Seriously. Its like he just said "I went from not caring to realizing that my job is in jeopardy so I started to work out like I should have years ago."

I'd like to see him on a sushi diet. Fish is brain food.

He was lifting twice a week, now he lifts four times a week.

(Lifting four times a week must suck...assuming you're taking one day in between, you'll never have an extra day off. MWF with a two-day weekend seems much more palatable.)

I was lifting five days a week. I'm not concerned with palatable. He's getting paid. Let him work. Guy is working out for 90 minutes in Maui. Not exactly a hardship. He was doing more than weight training, but I'm shocked that an NFL player was only doing 2 days a week.

I'd like to see him on a sushi diet. Fish is brain food.

Rooting for mercury poisoning? Or Spidey powers from radiation?

Seriously. Its like he just said "I went from not caring to realizing that my job is in jeopardy so I started to work out like I should have years ago."

That's kids for ya. He's maturing. With maturity comes boat loads of fear and anxiety. lol He's finally feeling it a little bit. At least enough to cut out the mass produced, genetically modified, dead beef fed beef you get at the drive through windows of America.

That's kids for ya. He's maturing. With maturity comes boat loads of fear and anxiety. lol He's finally feeling it a little bit. At least enough to cut out the mass produced, genetically modified, dead beef fed beef you get at the drive through windows of America.

He still eats more In-N-Out Burger than all of us(may or may not be cause we don't have it out here, but thats not the point.. entirely anyways).

He still eats more In-N-Out Burger than all of us(may or may not be cause we don't have it out here, but thats not the point.. entirely anyways).

What's funny is I almost used Carls Jr. as an example earlier bt chose burger King cuz the people on the east coast don't know what the hell Carls jr is. lol

I was lifting five days a week. I'm not concerned with palatable. He's getting paid. Let him work. Guy is working out for 90 minutes in Maui. Not exactly a hardship. He was doing more than weight training, but I'm shocked that an NFL player was only doing 2 days a week.

Well yeah, he should be doing it. I'm talking from the point of view of a college student averaging 4 hours sleep a night...lol.

And pizza. I"m sure home-cooked meals by mom doesn't help shed pounds either. Who cares - latin food is the best

It probably does not take much for him to bulk up. I mean, it's only been a summer. I know if I run too often I build muscle really fast - then my pants don't fit. Then I cry b/c I'm a female hulk....

Unless you're sprinting, you're not gaining muscle running

DYEL

I ran track for 13 years..... i know what I'm talking about. Either sprinting or working out all together - i gain muscle fast

My comment was geared at the notion of running multiple miles a week is catabolic thus means more loss of muscle especially with the absence of weight training.

Just watch the Olympics. Long distance runners look like twigs. Sprinters not so much.

My comment was geared at the notion of running multiple miles a week is catabolic thus means more loss of muscle especially with the absence of weight training.

Just watch the Olympics. Long distance runners look like twigs. Sprinters not so much.

okay. Right now I run an average of 8 miles a week just for exercise - so I get your point. Otherwise I used to sprint for competition.

I ran track for 13 years..... i know what I'm talking about. Either sprinting or working out all together - i gain muscle fast

No you don't.. You lose weight fast, which exposes underlying muscle.. my bet

It was 12 but who's keeping track

Sounds like you are... lol.. And 12 = still highly unlikely.. guys lifted his whole life.. Noobs put on that much muscle that quickly, experienced lifters don't generally.. Plus he's young and a millionaire football player, I'd bet a years salary he juiced or took growth hormone, like brady

It probably does not take much for him to bulk up. I mean, it's only been a summer. I know if I run too often I build muscle really fast - then my pants don't fit. Then I cry b/c I'm a female hulk....

whatchu talkin baout. c'mon lets see them legs hunny.

Sounds like you are... lol.. And 12 = still highly unlikely.. guys lifted his whole life.. Noobs put on that much muscle that quickly, experienced lifters don't generally.. Plus he's young and a millionaire football player, I'd bet a years salary he juiced or took growth hormone, like brady

Probably. Which brings up the awesome anti/pro steroid argument.

Archived