Which Jet game in your lifetime...

TnT

Do you most regret not being able to watch?

For me, I slept thru the Jets vs Colts 41-0 in the 02-03 playoffs...friggin Saturday games!!!

Regret not watching?? None.

Regret attending quite a few, but the only regret I have is not attending the Jets/Colts game mentioned above. Snowed in up here in Mass and couldnt make it. Wish I would have left town friday.

I missed the last few minutes of the epic Jets 51-45 overtime win over Miami in 1986.

Marino had just scored a TD and I figured "game over" and stopped watching. Then O'Brien hooked up with Wesley Walker for two TD grabs to win. I was pissed at myself for missing that.

I learned my lesson. I stayed all the way through the 2000 Miracle at the Meadowlands. The Jets come from behind win was my reward for being loyal to the end.

I was at the epic 51-45 Miami game in 1986, but I left with Miami up by 7 and at the Jets 25 with about a minute and a half left. When we got to the car we heard a massive roar, which was O'Brien's TD to Walker with no time left to put the game into OT. We ran back into the stadium, up the down escalator helping drag old drunks that couldn't make it up the whole way! We caught the OT and saw O'Brien hit Walker for a bomb (his 4th TD catch) to end the game. Side note... the Jets got very lucky becuase Michael Harper fumbled the opening OT kickoff and the ref called him down. the Jets got the snap off before they could review the play (they just started with the replays that year)

I was at the epic 51-45 Miami game in 1986, but I left with Miami up by 7 and at the Jets 25 with about a minute and a half left. When we got to the car we heard a massive roar, which was O'Brien's TD to Walker with no time left to put the game into OT. We ran back into the stadium, up the down escalator helping drag old drunks that couldn't make it up the whole way! We caught the OT and saw O'Brien hit Walker for a bomb (his 4th TD catch) to end the game. Side note... the Jets got very lucky becuase Michael Harper fumbled the opening OT kickoff and the ref called him down. the Jets got the snap off before they could review the play (they just started with the replays that year)

I too was at the game and was almost out but saw everthing from the ramp

Do you most regret not being able to watch?

For me, I slept thru the Jets vs Colts 41-0 in the 02-03 playoffs...friggin Saturday games!!!

I have set my life up so that I never miss a game. Friend getting married on a Sunday, sorry I can't go to your wedding. Family function with no TV on a Sunday, yeah I am not going to be there. I have worked hard on this...for a long time lol.

That said, I missed a home game in like 2002 or so. I forget the exact year, I had to watch it on TV and they blew out the Vikings. I always regretted having to work that day. :)

I was at the game also, with my brother who is a Dolphin fan (and he drove) we left with the dolphins up in the 4th,(to beat the traffic) heard the tie on the radio and watched OT at home on tv!!

Archived