JAWS Mafia Sign-Ups

DPR

Just checked the DM sign up out of morbid curiousity.. Favorite quotes:

DPR - But be warned - JN is, errrr, a little different than DM. It is not PG13 and feelings may be trampled into the ground and fed to the shark. Other than that, it's a blast! Verb and Wombat can tell you more. heh

Lily - JN is awesome! I'll be signing up for both, too

Basel Gill - I would not be caught dead at JN. I really can't stand the attitude or the way personal insults fly freely. I think it all traces back to the basic NY/NJ inherent need to be obnoxious to everyone. What do you expect from a board founded by and for Jets fans? (This one is my favorite)

Wombat in response to Basel Gill - I think I love you.

Rand - Pac might also be an acquired taste. (is this a sexual concept?)

Lily in response to Rand - Very much so. ( :1cry: )

Wombat - You'll prob be fine on JN, just beware that they are...crude.

awesome.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basel Gill - I would not be caught dead at JN. I really can't stand the attitude or the way personal insults fly freely. I think it all traces back to the basic NY/NJ inherent need to be obnoxious to everyone. What do you expect from a board founded by and for Jets fans? (This one is my favorite)

Who the **** is this guy? I think over 90% of our mafia community isnt even in the NJ/NY area.

This is making me want to go over to DM and get weird again. F U VERBAL!!!

Who the **** is this guy? I think over 90% of our mafia community isnt even in the NJ/NY area.

This is making me want to go over to DM and get weird again. F U VERBAL!!!

Lol that's true, never thought about it but do any is us actually live in NYC/North jersey at the moment?

EP, youre here too? Its like a DM reunion, and you are a moderator. here? Can someone xplain how that happened? :P. Haha, yes Pac, that is a sexual concept and I was talking to Lily at that point. Tina, I saw you too, how many people here are from DM! Btw, all of you non DMers need to read the wheel of time and then sign up on DM.

EP, youre here too? Its like a DM reunion, and you are a moderator. here? Can someone xplain how that happened? :tongue:. Haha, yes Pac, that is a sexual concept and I was talking to Lily at that point. Tina, I saw you too, how many people here are from DM! Btw, all of you non DMers need to read the wheel of time and then sign up on DM.

I am not a maderator here I'm not even a Jet's fan I'm sure they'd frown on me being a moderator

You were at DM before? What was your handle?

most of them have been on DM there was a big deal about it or something, Ape plays there on a rare occasion but I think the others just lurk now, plus you can barely get these guys to reread a mafia thread there is no way they will read a book, (I'm still not sure all of them can read)

I think it's time to change my screen name just so I don't share an acronym with this dick-licker.

Oh yeah, this is degenerating nicely. Once we get the JN/DM blender going and throw in some shark attacks and blood, this is going to be epic. I think I'll devise a way to award points for meltdowns.

Oh yeah, this is degenerating nicely. Once we get the JN/DM blender going and throw in some shark attacks and blood, this is going to be epic. I think I'll devise a way to award points for meltdowns.

Give me a power role and let them blind lynch me - I'll run away with that contest no problem.

Go away, DMers. I came here to hide from you all.

Ironic, I said the same thing when I joined 3 years ago. DPR, Barm, and I were the first 3 I believe that Kivam recruited. It was my hiding spot. Emphasis on the 'was'.

Give me a power role and let them blind lynch me - I'll run away with that contest no problem.

Ironic, I said the same thing when I joined 3 years ago. DPR, Barm, and I were the first 3 I believe that Kivam recruited. It was my hiding spot. Emphasis on the 'was'.

You invited me here. I can leave...

There is some irony in that it's SMC and BG who are the actually New Yorkers. By far the two most intellectual, lucid players IMO.

Thanks, but I think "long-winded" was what you were looking for there.

What's perhaps even more funny, that trash was coming from over on DM, where doggin is heralded as God and yet he is both a New Yorker and a Jets fan. He's also solely responsible for the mess that is JN mafia even existing.

Seriously (as opposed to the trash talk) you may want to read up on roles such as Sensor, Voyuer, Rolestopper and of course Fisherman. Not saying that they'll be in the game. But they could...

There is also a very high possibility that a shark-hunt will take place on a separate thread, but that will ultimately depend on Mrs. Kintner.

I'll be addressing JiF's observation regarding JN Godfather's vs. DM Symps.

Settings and characters will be from the movie and not the novel or any sequels.

Archived