JAWS Mafia Sign-Ups

DPR

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, I had an idea for a Jaws game a year or two ago, but didn't think it would work right so I gave it up. It would have been different groups of players on different boats, and a group of players as the shark. And the scum shark team would be given some kind of information about each boat and would attack boats instead of specific players, and all of the players on the attacked boat would die. And there would be one player as a lone helpless swimming child for the lulz.

Btw, I had an idea for a Jaws game a year or two ago, but didn't think it would work right so I gave it up. It would have been different groups of players on different boats, and a group of players as the shark. And the scum shark team would be given some kind of information about each boat and would attack boats instead of specific players, and all of the players on the attacked boat would die. And there would be one player as a lone helpless swimming child for the lulz.

You should have given it a shot, certainly couldn't have been any worse than Capture the Fag.

1 player will be the shark - they will be a mindless beast of destruction, nigh unstoppable. Different players will certainly kill other players on boats in gruesome and bloody ways. And there will be motorboating.

EDIT - I'm adding folks top the Player list as they post here. If you can't play, just let me know so that I have an accurate count for the roles. Plenty of space left. Gracias.

I think Ape's is free...

:rl:

Speaking of acronyms, where's AVM?

Was merely awaiting your return, love

Oh yeah, this is degenerating nicely. Once we get the JN/DM blender going and throw in some shark attacks and blood, this is going to be epic. I think I'll devise a way to award points for meltdowns.

Challenge accepted.

I was going to be done for the season...but how do I skip a DPR game?

You are all welcome to call me that, but over at DM, I go by Christine as well, except for in the Wolfkin. I've been friends with some of them since I was about 13, and I went by Chrissy back then. They use it as a name for affection and family, and it is odd to me to see it being used in Mafia when I am chewing someone out, or in Shayol Ghul, when I am stabbing someone.

I don't care if you call me, but Chrissy is something that only one group uses. And I don't consider you whores to be family.

Also, ffs, Calamity Jane over Lady Ape.

You are all welcome to call me that, but over at DM, I go by Christine as well, except for in the Wolfkin. I've been friends with some of them since I was about 13, and I went by Chrissy back then. They use it as a name for affection and family, and it is odd to me to see it being used in Mafia when I am chewing someone out, or in Shayol Ghul, when I am stabbing someone.

I don't care if you call me, but Chrissy is something that only one group uses. And I don't consider you whores to be family.

Also, ffs, Calamity Jane over Lady Ape.

I gave you friendly advice a while back and you didn't listen to it, you're on your own now chica.

Archived