****The OFFICIAL NY Jets @ Cincinnati Bengals Gameday Thread****

gangreenman

Fear not, JetNation.... I have taken three or four years off to mature, get in shape, and better myself. Now I am back and better than ever to lead the Jets to the promised land.

It starts tonight, as the JETS take on the Bengals at 7:30 tonight at Paul Brown Stadium. This will be our first chance to see the rookies in action, as well as guys like K Ellis, Powell, and others that we haven't seen much in past seasons.

Lets hope for a clean, healthy, injury-free game...Here's to the 2012 NY JETS!!!!

New York Jets @ Cincinnati Bengals

7:30pm

CBS/ NFL Network

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!

Really starting to feel it....In a few short hours (that will seem like a few days) the Jets will be back in action!!!

Really looking forward to seeing how they young guys look tonight. Especially K Ellis, Powell, Ricky Sapp, Maybin, Antonio Allen, and Stephen Hill. Feel like all of those guys have the potential to have an impact for us this season... Hopefully they show us some of that tonight.

A big catch or two would be nice. Also, Ingram looked good for the Bolts last night. Would like Coples to reciprocate that play and put my mind to rest that we picked the right person.

Don't sweat it. Brian Thomas had a great first preseason as well. So much so that they were all saying that he looks like a better pure pass rusher than Julius Peppers. HA HA!!! We all know how that turned out don't we.

Probably the mosy anticipated pre-season game since Favres debut. Anyway hoping for no injuries and GO JETS.

Right? I feel the same way. I seriously can't wait and am so looking forward to seeing Ellis, Powell, Mcnight, Maybin, Coples, Hill, bell, landry and the rook safties in action.

I love that we're being over looked this year. I F*CKIN LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Got my sign ready. I just threw something together. I never usually root against a Jet player, but I think those who understand the game a little realize that every first down Teblow gets adds to the franchise's backwards momentum. Fortunately for us, he rarely gets them lol I personally predict zero first downs during his standard "back up QB" time. That's a gimme. The concern is going to be either the trickery, the fake punt for a first down or some flea flicker option whatever that fools some rookie and leaves a wide open receiver down field a la his playoff "win" against the Raiders OR the cheap TD's he is probably going to get a few of. ,Just one of those plays could erase an entire game's worth of inept play.....as we have seen first hand when he was pathetic for 3 and a half quarters vs. us only to leave our coach with a skewed memory that somehow he was effective. I have to believe that comes from Rex's ego...that he cant possibly believe it was his defense that f---ed that up. (Btw, another year of Eric Smith, huh? smh)

The only ones who can stop this madness are the OL and the WRs---Mangold, Santonio, Keller...etc and of course--- The Forsaken One, #6 They need to step the f-- up and end this freak show!!

tebowblows.jpg

Edited by lancemehl

Got my sign ready. I just threw something together. I never usually root against a Jet player, but I think those who understand the game a little realize that every first down Teblow gets adds to the franchise's backwards momentum. Fortunately for us, he rarely gets them lol I personally predict zero first downs during his standard "back up QB" time. That's a gimme. The concern is going to be either the trickery, the fake punt for a first down or some flea flicker option whatever that fools some rookie and leaves a wide open receiver down field a la his playoff "win" against the Raiders OR the cheap TD's he is probably going to get a few of. ,Just one of those plays could erase an entire game's worth of inept play.....as we have seen first hand when he was pathetic for 3 and a half quarters vs. us only to leave our coach with a skewed memory that somehow he was effective. I have to believe that comes from Rex's ego...that he cant possibly believe it was his defense that f---ed that up. (Btw, another year of Eric Smith, huh? smh)

The only ones who can stop this madness are the OL and the WRs---Mangold, Santonio, Keller...etc and of course--- The Forsaken One, #6 They need to step the f-- up and end this freak show!!

tebowblows.jpg

AWESOMENESS

Is this train wreck actually going to be on ESPN? I think it's NFL network only which pisses me off because it will make hunting a place to watch it even harder. The Olympics is going to be problem enough.

its also gonna be on CBS in the New York market

• Upvote 1

I look at this as Tebow being a very effective backup QB who gets some "running down snaps". We won't see it tonight, but what I'd like to see starting 9/9 is Sanchez play well enough that the Tebow stuff is less likely.

The password is NO INJURIES.