****The OFFICIAL NY Jets @ Cincinnati Bengals Gameday Thread****

gangreenman

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those 3 are starters in our D, I am talking depth at the position, as you can see when those 3 starters are not on the field we have less than nothing talent wise, so if god forbid we had to go into a game with 2 of them not suiting up we would have a less than zero chance of stopping a good passing attack.

I think every team in the NFL will have problems if they lose to 2 starters. Big problems.

I don't get it, it's the preseason nobody gives a sh*t who wins, your here to practice why not tell Tebow to go out there, and pretend it's 4th quarter down 3 points here, there is no better situation to practice this where a mistake won't kill you, so what your losing a preseason game 10-3 at half if the O turns it over.

Insane isn't it? I haven't seen any instance in sports lately that rivals Jets fans throwing their sense of humor completely away when it comes to getting offended over Tannenbaum criticism. I mean come on, some of this sh*t has been pretty funny.

It's always been a hyper-reactive fanbase, but the possibility that the Rex Era miiiiight go the same way as the Mangini and Herm Eras has amped a lot of them up to Code Red levels. Personally, I don't know how you can root for the Jets without being 78% acerbic wackbag.

I don't get it, it's the preseason nobody gives a sh*t who wins, your here to practice why not tell Tebow to go out there, and pretend it's 4th quarter down 3 points here, there is no better situation to practice this where a mistake won't kill you, so what your losing a preseason game 10-3 at half if the O turns it over.

Just be happy we didn't try to run 3 straight draws.

Why is Tebow taking so long from getting out from under the center?

I noticed this to, he never played under center until he was in the NFL, and even last year I would say at least 40-50% of his snaps were in shotgun, he is very uncomfortable under center still, and it might be something he never gets comfortable with.

It's always been a hyper-reactive fanbase, but the possibility that the Rex Era miiiiight go the same way as the Mangini and Herm Eras has amped a lot of them up to Code Red levels. Personally, I don't know how you can root for the Jets without being 78% acerbic wackbag.

Seems to me that the solution is to take up surfing, smoke pot, and call people faggots.

See it's 10-3 anyway should have played the situation as a practice for a 2 minute drill stupid Jets coaching staff, you don't get these oppurtunities in live games where the outcome really does't kill you if you F up you gotta take advantage of the live play, even more so now with the new CBA practice rules where guys knowing they are putting themselves in harms way, but don't give a sh*t because the money is worth the risk, now have less risk, but still make the big money I don't get it.

Archived