****The OFFICIAL NY Jets @ Cincinnati Bengals Gameday Thread****

gangreenman

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude - You're awright. You support your team like we support ours. Not sure who is more downtrodden, but regardless, of all our Trolls, you're not the worst.

Thanks Florida. That'll be on my next resume when I'm looking for a job.

And to Joey/mod, I'm not fighting with anyone here. I take no offense.

Thanks Florida. That'll be on my next resume when I'm looking for a job.

And to Joey/mod, I'm not fighting with anyone here. I take no offense.

you're good people. i knew you wouldn't. being new on the job, just wanted to squash anything in case it escalated

Explains why you are such a Dick.

Joe already went over this, but let me just chime in with my two cents.

This is complete garbage. You have been banned from this site several times for personal attacks. We don't care what you think about other people, keep those opinions to yourself.

I couldn't see the game tonight because I don't have NFLN. By the sound of things, not having the network was good as a mercy kill

This is complete garbage. You have been banned from this site several times for personal attacks. We don't care what you think about other people, keep those opinions to yourself.

lol..............

it was pretty comical. couldnt help but just sit there an laugh.

:)

:)

alright repeating it once was funny. now your just abusing it like opposing defenses abuse jets qb's.

please relax on this or we'll have to discuss your future here.

So I didn't see any of the game, but got the jist from reading this thread. And it was also a hilarious read. Some of my favorites:

Defense = fine. Offense = afterbirth

Sanchez's QBR under pressure, career: .0006. Elias Sports Bureau.

More like stillbirth

Analbirth.

With no pain meds

This is like having a cat with leukemia.

I think Greg Buttle is mentally disabled.

The suspense is killing me. This is like the greatest moment in the New York Jets history.

The wind got that one.

I ****ing hate this ****ing team.

And some more.

As if JiF wasn't completely insufferable already.

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

Hey, at least we have

Boner %= 100%

While you 'mos are creaming your jeans over Churchy, Coples is busy making a couple nice plays in a row.

He was inspired by tebow

I truly and honestly hope Eric Smith is physically completely fine.

But can they just put him on IR right now anyway?

It's always been a hyper-reactive fanbase, but the possibility that the Rex Era miiiiight go the same way as the Mangini and Herm Eras has amped a lot of them up to Code Red levels. Personally, I don't know how you can root for the Jets without being 78% acerbic wackbag.

Seems to me that the solution is to take up surfing, smoke pot, and call people faggots.

Today's game was a nice preview for our rookies and should be an alarm for our O Line...

Other then that I can't take this game serious ... It's preseason this stuff is more about show ...

Any who .... Tebow for RB !!!

Watched it at some ridiculous sports bar in (DC) Chinatown. Baba Booies? It sucked. That's no way to watch a game. Especially not preseason when you want to sit and pay attention to every new reject they throw out there. They changed the channel on my once and I almost decapitated some 6'2" chick that kept standing in front of the TV. I don't feel too badly, but man the O sucked. I expected that, but it was still painful. Jay Richardson looked pretty good from what I saw, but I guess a vet, even one out of ball last year, should look good against 3rd string. Pollard looked decent at WR, strange considering how many bodies should be ahead of him on the depth chart.

Archived