****The OFFICIAL NY Jets @ Cincinnati Bengals Gameday Thread****

gangreenman

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice kick from Folk. I know a lot of people were saying the Jets should've kept Novak last year, but if anyone watched last night's Chargers game, I think we can feel better about that decision.

Good job Captain. Someone get this guy a yearbook.

I will say one thing about Tim Tebow, its a shame he didn't grow up in the 30's-50's era of the NFL he would probably be in the HOF if he did, but this sh!t don't work consistently in today's NFL, you can beat bad teams with it, but never get where you want to go, that I can guarantee you, there is always a Bill Belicheck out there who see's right through these type of Offenses, and actually salivates at getting to expose it, Rex Ryan is the same way, and he did the same thing as Belicheck did last year against Tebow, the only differnce was his O scored 6 points to keep the Broncos in the game while Belicheck's O put the game away in the 2nd quarter never giving Tebow a chance to pull off his magic late in the 4th against a tired, and soft cushioned D.

You don't beat Tim Tebow by pressuring him, and letting him improvise, you beat him by containing him in the pocket, and forcing him to throw the ball into a zone D that will jump all over his wounded ducks, Belicheck put that playbook out there last year in the playoffs, and we all know the NFL is a copy cat league, so it wouldn't be long before the rest of the NFL caught up to this if we had to, or choose to start Tim Tebow this season.

Archived