confirming we need to add a vet rec

richarddavis220

2/3 of the Jets top three from last year aren't playing tonight.

Jets have Holmes, Hill, Kerley, Schilens, Turner/White...

Who do you cut for the veteran still available?

All of them, Roy Williams is the ultimate weapon. He is the only one we need.

After all he is top 250 in all time receiving yards.

All of them, Roy Williams is the ultimate weapon. He is the only one we need.

After all he is top 250 in all time receiving yards.

this isnt about rw this is about getting a vet to help us burres mike sims walker any one . holmes is good . Chaz ? hill will be good but weet behind the ears .. you guys are in denial i you think adding a vet with exsp wouldnt help. joe this is not a rw thread, dude

2/3 of the Jets top three from last year aren't playing tonight.

Jets have Holmes, Hill, Kerley, Schilens, Turner/White...

Who do you cut for the veteran still available?

id do something . with all do respect, sanchez could use some more exsp. at rec untill these you bucks develop a little more

id do something . with all do respect, sanchez could use some more exsp. at rec untill these you bucks develop a little more

Everyone left is crap. They did what they could at the position by bringing in Schilens and drafting two more. They went the old guy route last year with Mason and Burress, and obviously decided to go in a completely different direction this year as a result.

Everyone left is crap. They did what they could at the position by bringing in Schilens and drafting two more. They went the old guy route last year with Mason and Burress, and obviously decided to go in a completely different direction this year as a result.

i understand...

but i think there at least 2 or 3 out there that could help us

. gotta be some middle ground somewhere, i dont know man. sigh,

doesnt have to be my fav. but we need to add a vet rec to help stabilize are rec core; for the up coming season.

I disagree. I like TURNER and POLLARD looked fine as well. Lets give our kids a chance to show what they have! White looked OK once he settled down on punt returns. He can catch! Why bring old guys to a young team? We have talent! Lets develop it!

Archived