Chad 'Ochocinco' Johnson: MERGED

SayNoToDMC

But Chad Johnson sure has...........

Report: Chad Johnson arrested on domestic violence charges

Posted by Darin Gantt on August 11, 2012, 9:52 PM EDT

If Dolphins coach Joe Philbin didn’t like Chad Johnson’s language, he’s definitely not going to like this.

According to Davie (Fla.) Police Department captain Dale Engle, Johnson was arrested Saturday night on domestic violence charges, per the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

According to the report, Johnson was arrested after an incident involving his new wife, Evelyn Lozada. He allegedly head-butted her during an argument in his car. They were married on July 4.

When police arrived at the scene, Lozada had lacerations on her forehead.

We’ll have more on this as it develops.

http://profootballta...olence-charges/

Since this weeks Hard Knocks will likely be Chads NFL swan song it should make for some interesting TV

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johnson, wife argued over receipt for condoms

Posted by Mike Florio on August 11, 2012, 11:16 PM EDT

chad_johnson_mug_shot.jpg?w=169

Is there a way to buy HBO stock on a Saturday night?

The arrest of Dolphins receiver Chad Johnson reportedly was precipitated by an argument over a receipt for a box of condoms that his wife, Evelyn Lozada, found in Johnson’s car.

Davie Police Captain Dale Engle reportedly said that Lozada confronted Johnson about the condoms. Engle also said that Johnson allegedly head-butted Lozada in the vehicle when the couple arrived at their driveway.

Johnson claims that he and Lozada accidentally knocked heads while arguing.

Johnson remains in custody, and he won’t be eligible for release until a bail hearing, which could occur as late as Monday.

Meanwhile, the next episode — or two — of Hard Knocks suddenly got veryinteresting.

Johnson, wife argued over receipt for condoms

Posted by Mike Florio on August 11, 2012, 11:16 PM EDT

chad_johnson_mug_shot.jpg?w=169

Is there a way to buy HBO stock on a Saturday night?

The arrest of Dolphins receiver Chad Johnson reportedly was precipitated by an argument over a receipt for a box of condoms that his wife, Evelyn Lozada, found in Johnson’s car.

Davie Police Captain Dale Engle reportedly said that Lozada confronted Johnson about the condoms. Engle also said that Johnson allegedly head-butted Lozada in the vehicle when the couple arrived at their driveway.

Johnson remains in custody, and he won’t be eligible for release until a bail hearing, which could occur as late as Monday.

Meanwhile, the next episode — or two — of Hard Knocks suddenly got veryinteresting.

A football player wouldn't do such a thing, lol.

I am going to definitely watch this show now. Although they have to cut him if the domestic violence stuff proves true.

A laceration turns that into a felony in Florida. Damn. Apparently, he found a receipt for condoms that she bought. Homeboy is cooked.

All this in light of finding out he met her on twitter, and she didn't give him any last season or whatever he was carrying on about on Hard Knocks... good stuff.

I used to stand up for this guy, because while sometimes annoying, he's always been a hard-working stand-up guy, just a jokester... but hitting a woman he was stupid to have gotten involved with in the first place? Unacceptable.

Is it true he said on Hard Knocks that he was going to be arrested? And then he was actually arrested a week later? lol

Yes.

Which makes me wonder if it's all publicity, what a terrible way to go about generating PR, but I wouldn't put it past anyone in this immoral world we live in.

/Tebowed.

Based on the mannerisms both he and his wife displayed on Hard Knocks when they were side-by-side talking about him playing bad last year, I completely imagine a lot of head swiveling, finger-wagging, "oh, no you di-in't" in this dispute... making this entirely believable, tbh.

Yeah, yeah, I'm probably going to get called a racist now.

Yeah, I think PR stunt... wouldn't be surprised to see this all go away in about 3 weeks. We'll see...

Yeah, I think PR stunt... wouldn't be surprised to see this all go away in about 3 weeks. We'll see...

PR stunt? Who benefits from this news beyond HBO?

Unless he's setting up a post football career staring in a new VH1 reality show "Quasi Celebrity Marriage Counseling" there's better ways to seek attention

Archived