Training Camp Practice Notes - Mon 8/13/12

Ranick10

Whoa. Slow down a minute.

At what point, up until this post, did Jetsfan80 ever comment negatively about your posting style? He simply said that every time you post its an essay about Tim Tebow. That is an observation, not necessarily a criticism of anything you wrote...And to add on, I'd say its a pretty accurate observation as well. Have you ever posted something that isn't Tebow related? Again, not a criticism, but an honest question...

I actually took the time to look this up. He has about 4 posts on different topics. One is giving the Stephen Hill pick his blessing. The other 3 involve using Percy Harvin's high school statistics to scientifically prove that the Jets should trade Darelle Revis for him. I am not making this up.

I actually took the time to look this up. He has about 4 posts on different topics. One is giving the Stephen Hill pick his blessing. The other 3 involve using Percy Harvin's high school statistics to scientifically prove that the Jets should trade Darelle Revis for him. I am not making this up.

Sheesh.

Thats one way of saying it. Another way is that it was one the worst throws a QB can make and an extremely easy read for a LB if he was watching Tim's eyes because they never left the WR that he under threw.

Seriously. It was only a difficult catch because the throw was so incredibly lame. How much did he underthrow by? Seven yards?

Seriously. It was only a difficult catch because the throw was so incredibly lame. How much did he underthrow by? Seven yards?

It's sad when JiF is being the voice of reason on Tebow.

Easily. The LB'er made a diving catch and he was close to 5 yards in front of the intended target.

Really couldnt have been worse. It was a shame too. He was doing his thing up till that point.

Archived