I am so excited for saturday.. Our Colossal, Beastly Jets vs. pissant, fairy like giants.

pointman

Let's just hope that our O line can actually stop these guys from killing our QB's. That's all I hope to see. Improved O iine play and our linebackers actually looking like they took their feet out of the glue they were stuck in last week.

I wonder if we will just throttle them and show the entire league that we are the team to beat.. or if we will play it coy and let the giants think they are better than they really are.

Tell me your kidding, you have to be kidding me.

LOL

That XMas Eve game still upsets me. It's like seeing a crime being commmitted outside your window, you call the cops but they don't show up and the badguy gets away.

At halftime Sanchez had close to 30 passing attempts already and I was thinking, "Oh, they're going to run it in 2nd half," but they didn't even though it was successful whenever they tried.

When they asked Rex in the postgame about the 60 attempts his first answer was that he didn't know, he was focused on defense, and that was the gameplan. Only after being badgered by questions did he realize how stupid he sounded and then said they will never pass 60 times again.

It's been a long time since I've seen such gross negligence by a HC who completely ignored one area of unit of his team. It made me think, how in the hell can you make SB predictions before the season and have no idea what the offense is doing?

Even with all the bad stuff that happened, the Jets got the ball with a chance to take the lead late in the 4th. And did NOTHING. Despite all the stupidity the Jints let them hang around and they still couldn't mount a drive. And that bothers me more than anything else that happened under Ryan. And cannot say enough I like Ryan better than any coach here since Parcells. It was like nobody was adult enough to take a breath and grand the game that was there for the taking.

Even with all the bad stuff that happened, the Jets got the ball with a chance to take the lead late in the 4th. And did NOTHING. Despite all the stupidity the Jints let them hang around and they still couldn't mount a drive. And that bothers me more than anything else that happened under Ryan. And cannot say enough I like Ryan better than any coach here since Parcells. It was like nobody was adult enough to take a breath and grand the game that was there for the taking.

Dude, the Jets were at midfield late in the game down by less than a TD and they didn't run the ball once. They three 3 incompletitions and then punted. Rex just watched that series as he did the rest of that abomination. He's the ****ing HC and you leave the fate our your team in the hands of the pissant OC?

2011 was HC malpractice.

Dude, the Jets were at midfield late in the game down by less than a TD and they didn't run the ball once. They three 3 incompletitions and then punted. Rex just watched that series as he did the rest of that abomination. He's the ****ing HC and you leave the fate our your team in the hands of the pissant OC?

2011 was HC malpractice.

It was a tough sequence to understand. Because the clock wasn't a factor and running the ball was an option. Don't know if Ryan was clueless or simply allowing Schitty way more latitude than he had ever earned. But the why is less important than the far that the job didn't get done.

What gave it away, the fact that several men walked on the moon AFTER our last title, and meanwhile, the Giants win a Super Bowl every decade?

What would kick a fan in the balls is that the Giants are 5-0 in NFCCGs while the Jets are 0-4 in AFCCG. You can't even play, "but those were all road games" card, because the Giants are 3-0 in NFCCG road games.

When the Giants have a chance to get to the SB, it's like Wayne Hunter is trying to block them. When the Jets have a chance, it's Orlando Pace.

What would kick a fan in the balls is that the Giants are 5-0 in NFCCGs while the Jets are 0-4 in AFCCG. You can't even play, "but those were all road games" card, because the Giants are 3-0 in NFCCG road games.

When the Giants have a chance to get to the SB, it's like Wayne Hunter is trying to block them. When the Jets have a chance, it's Orlando Pace.

Yeah, but, like, you guys lost to the Ravens in 2000 and stuff.

What gave it away, the fact that several men walked on the moon AFTER our last title, and meanwhile, the Giants win a Super Bowl every decade?

Hey why are you guys crying at me? Take it easy jetsfan80. And no, I'm not a troll , mr pointman. I'm just saying. They have earned my respect keeping rings off of Brady's finger. They're a boring franchise to root for but I am not talking any sh*t this year.

Hey why are you guys crying at me? Take it easy jetsfan80. And no, I'm not a troll , mr pointman. I'm just saying. They have earned my respect keeping rings off of Brady's finger. They're a boring franchise to root for but I am not talking any sh*t this year.

We (I) demand your undying allegiance to the green and white. Amongst us fans, sure its OK (I guess) to knock our own team.. but out in the world, you better make the necessary comments to prove that the Jets are finer than any other organization out there. I would argue with someone that the Jets could beat the Yankees at a game of baseball if I had to.

Eli Manning and David Carr Vs. Mark Sanchez and Tim Tebow

Tag team match up who do you like?

Great question. Carr and Tebow are both extreme bible-thumpers with rippling abs. I'll give this one to Tebow, however, because Carr was sacked 4,644 times in Houston and his brain is Jell-o.

Eli and Sanchez is another good matchup. I'm pretty sure Eli has never thrown a punch in his life, but Sanchez is a girl supermodel. I'm calling this one a draw.

So, Tebow carries the day.

EDGE: JETS

Archived