Which teams defense scares you the most and why?

khesanh

Eagles

wide 9 rushers

Trent Cole, Jason Babin, Brandon Graham Darryl Tapp, Vinny Curry

DT's:

Cullen Jenkins, Derek Landri, Fletcher Cox, Antonio Dixon

Backers:

Demeco Ryans, Mychal Kendricks, Akeem Jordan

Corners:

Cromartie, Asomugha

Safeties:

Nate Allen, Oshiomogho Atogwe

A defense that is: 1) run by a Ryan, 2) contains DeMarcus Ware, and 3) did not have a lockout shortened offseason.....can will be deadly.

That first part seems dubious. Kind of like justifying a shot-for-shot remake of Teen Wolf Too starring Frank Stallone by saying "hey, any boxing movie featuring a Stallone is a guaranteed moneymaker."

Eagles

wide 9 rushers

Trent Cole, Jason Babin, Brandon Graham Darryl Tapp, Vinny Curry

DT's:

Cullen Jenkins, Derek Landri, Fletcher Cox, Antonio Dixon

Backers:

Demeco Ryans, Mychal Kendricks, Akeem Jordan

Corners:

Cromartie, Asomugha

Safeties:

Nate Allen, Oshiomogho Atogwe

16 players! That is scary. The Jets only start 12!

That first part seems dubious. Kind of like justifying a shot-for-shot remake of Teen Wolf Too starring Frank Stallone by saying "hey, any boxing movie featuring a Stallone is a guaranteed moneymaker."

Not really. Rob has had success wherever he's been, much like Rex. Remember when he beat the Pats and Saints with Cleveland? Yeah. And Dallas's defense improved under his watch last year. I think in this case, there's something to pedigree.

Jets #1

Seahawks #2.

The Seahawks... if that defense comes together the way I think they can around those safeties thats going to be some impressive defensive football out there. I guess I should say that im more interested in seeing them this year than scared. No defense scares me. Our Oline sucks anyway, so every team we play against defense are going to look like superstars unfortunately.

The Bengals - held the ferocious Jets to just two field goals!!!

We ain't slacking. We play in the AFC North where defense rules, and the reason why we put three teams into the playoffs last season.

It's all about shutting down your running game. Coming after your QB and making him hurt. Or possibly bowing to God and ask for protection.

If your asking which teams defense scares me the most Aganist the Jets I would say its got to be the Ravens. They destry us whenever they play us and its probably due to going up aganist their old Coach.

Best Defense in football ? IMO the 49 ers by a big margin

Archived