How do you make your wings?

AFJF

I have never done wings in a fryer. I start mine in an oven, then move them to a crock pot for hours. A lot of people like to use Frank's red hot sauce which is good, but I prefer Sriracha hot sauce. I also use honey and a little bbq sauce. I could go into detail but I'm sure that you want to use your new fryer. :)

Mix a couple of egg-whites with a cup of water, add a quarter cup of Chipotle Tabasco, a stick of melted butter and a quarter cup of cider vinegar. Mix it well and pour into a quart-sized ziploc baggie. drop in wings, roll wings in flour spiced with cayenne pepper, black pepper and a bit of salt. shake off excess flour and drop it in the frydaddy til its crispy brown. drain it well and lay out on a bed of paper towels before serving with creamy Blue cheese dressing (and celery/carrot sticks if your into that sort of thing.) Make sure the egg is diluted with water or the vinegar will react with it making it a bit gloppy. For extra sauce I use butter, vinegar and tabasco mixed. Good luck.

Just bought a new fryer and looking for suggestions aside from the basics.

well the FIRST step involving making wings is making sure you invite me over to dinner ;)

honestly wings are something that I only get at restaurants now since I don't own a fryer but I used to buy the Tyson bags in college a lot.

buffalo is the best IMO, the spicier the better

Mix a couple of egg-whites with a cup of water, add a quarter cup of Chipotle Tabasco, a stick of melted butter and a quarter cup of cider vinegar. Mix it well and pour into a quart-sized ziploc baggie. drop in wings, roll wings in flour spiced with cayenne pepper, black pepper and a bit of salt. shake off excess flour and drop it in the frydaddy til its crispy brown. drain it well and lay out on a bed of paper towels before serving with creamy Blue cheese dressing (and celery/carrot sticks if your into that sort of thing.) Make sure the egg is diluted with water or the vinegar will react with it making it a bit gloppy. For extra sauce I use butter, vinegar and tabasco mixed. Good luck.

this guy knows his stuff!!

These may be tasty, but breading wings is sacrilege in my book... I want the first bite to be the crispy (artery-clogging) skin.

It's a little more time consuming, but my preference is to hit the wings with some smoke and then deep-fry them and toss them in whatever sauce(s) I feel like concocting.

THe best recipe is classic and from New York

Red Hot + Butter + cayenne pepper and and little of anythign else you like bring it to a boil and then cool and shake in some contianer with the wings...its the way wings are supposed to taste

I usually dont measure but you want to put about 1/3 to 1/2 stick butter and fill up on red hot enought to cover bottom of pan small sauce pan upto like i dont know like 1/4 inch...then mix in the cayenne and chile peppers to your liking...

like i said so basic, but oh so good.