JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My numbers bring it in around 10 X Im not sure wtf kind of crappy math your using

Well I came up with 10x until I factored in him actually being scum or rolled as town cop or town doc, in these three instances only, directly lynching him on day 1 is only a slightly beneficial to town. Since he has a 40% chance of getting one of these roles, the overall average of blind lynching him on day 1 falls to about 4x

Advantage to town of Blind Gaype lynch day 1, based on Gaype role. In every situation except the one in which he's scum, the towns odds improve with a day 1 gaype lynch, played out over 10M simulations

Town Vig: 25x <-- Most beneficial to lynch him

Bullet Proof: 18x

Vanilla Town: 14x

Other Non Cop/Doc Town roles: 10x

Town Doc 2.2x

Town Cop: 1.05x

Scum: ,75x (apparently the model shows, the longer he lives as scum, the more likely he is to give up team) <-- Least beneficial to lynch him

quint I need a harpoon

I've found scum

I think

For the love of God, don't give Nolder an ability to kill.

Gay JiF. Pretending to be straight.

Oh god, I love you sometimes Wombat.

Christine dies in the opening scene?

Gay mod. Killing hawties

DPR didn't want me to give heart attacks to all the new kids. I'm too hot in my bathing suit, I guess.

Chrissie Watkins is the nekkid girl from the movie.

Christine is a player here. Still alive. Not nekkid yet.

Boo, you whore.

PAFO?

;)

Well I came up with 10x until I factored in him actually being scum or rolled as town cop or town doc, in these three instances only, directly lynching him on day 1 is only a slightly beneficial to town. Since he has a 40% chance of getting one of these roles, the overall average of blind lynching him on day 1 falls to about 4x

Advantage to town of Blind Gaype lynch day 1, based on Gaype role. In every situation except the one in which he's scum, the towns odds improve with a day 1 gaype lynch, played out over 10M simulations

Town Doc 2.2x

Scum: ,75x (apparently the model shows, the longer he lives as scum, the more likely he is to give up team) <-- Least beneficial to lynch him

<3 You will always be my favorite Polack.

And, now that I am all caught up, good morning!

oh so Ishy is female?

*making a mental note for limitations of bashing*

Welcome Ish. I'm part of the JN welcome committee. If you'll kindly PM me a pic of yourself (preferrably an action photo - ie tennis etc) I'll process your membership.

Town Doc 2.2x

:rl:

Ishy is a boy. Good lord, Pac. Not even trying to be subtle anymore?

When has Pac ever been subtle?

Archived