JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lmfao, seriously your funniest post in a couple months... good to see you returning to form

^^^ gay symp hinting?

Is this a jealousy or is this a bitchy gay friend cockblocker reaction?

2nd time you've made this joke, maybe a legit symp hint... are you a symp? Answer yes or no.

I neg repped this ^^^^

WTF is a 14 year old doing here? And WTF is this comment about? You are the bitter sh*tbag beaten down by life remember? I'm the one on cloud 9 living a Disney movie with the perfect girl.

Didn't know there was a 14 year old. Perhaps I should make awesome jokes about stalking them on FB instead?

NO! Now Rule 14.

If I really only require 3 votes just lynch me now.. not about to waste my time - seriously.

I'm just kidding...you always get so emotional. This is exactly what I didn't want a 14 year old to see.

Best case of the game, imho.

FOS anyone who WON'T vote Nolder.

...ape.

I don't understand what you mean, tbh.... and Pac also isn't voting him.

I've been awake since 3:30 this morning flew to philly and back and spent 9 hours in front of clients today... explain it to me like I'm an exhausted chimp.

I've been awake since 3:30 this morning flew to philly and back and spent 9 hours in front of clients today... explain it to me like I'm an exhausted chimp.

it's this movement he's been trying to spearhead for the last 5 games.. lynch Nolder wednsdays or some such boolsh*t. he's so gay.

It's still Wednesday :)

vote Nol

This is all the explanation you need.

it's this movement he's been trying to spearhead for the last 5 games.. lynch Nolder wednsdays or some such boolsh*t. he's so gay.

Oh, no I'm not following on that. I actually believe in scumhunting D1, and if Nolder is scum it'll be grossly obvious in no time.

Mad because you haven't been able to stalk me yet? Don't blame you. I'd be upset if I couldn't stalk me too.

Vote: Pac

Zero sense of humor. Would also consider AVM or Christine.

You've clearly jumped the shark with this post.

Vote: Pac

Zero sense of humor. Would also consider AVM or Christine.

Funny thing is I thought he was serious.. He did say expect a role heavy game so I thought someone like JiF zapped me or some crap. Wasn't about to spend time thinking about the game if all it took was 3 votes to get ousted.

Oh, no I'm not following on that. I actually believe in scumhunting D1, and if Nolder is scum it'll be grossly obvious in no time.

This has nothing to do with D1....and everything to do with being Wednesday.

Scumhunting is for Thursdays.

Archived