JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

Seriously, one of you ****ers is gonna hit Quint on accident. No one go apesh*t crazy with their harpoons, please.

I'm sure the fairy pirate has put in provisions for this. Quint may have a vest of his own.. or since he's deciding on who to give items to, he'd likely choose those who he thinks won't shoot at him.

so yeah... Quint... need that vest.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey DorkPR.. are we going to be told if when quint is done handing out whatever, he she is going to hand out. Also are there limitations on how often you can request things i.e. once daily?

DorkPR?

terrible

hey DorkPR.. are we going to be told if when quint is done handing out whatever, he she is going to hand out. Also are there limitations on how often you can request things i.e. once daily?

DorkPR?

terrible

We interrupt this broadcast to bring you this message from JUST IN FUDGE!! !!1 one! !! !!111!1

Usually wrong, but entertaining to watch nonetheless. Kinda reminds me of somebody else......

I'm grateful for him stepping up and beating the grass. Anyone that assumes that role, is going to be wrong more than right, but it affords me a true opportunity to play more methodically.

Usually I get cast into that role, regardless of what my intentions are coming into the game... because the games lag if someone doesn't do it.

IF QUINT DECIDES TO GRANT YOUR REQUEST, YOU WILL RECEIVE A PM FROM ME EXPLAINING THE DETAILS.

IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A PM FROM ME, YOUR REQUEST HAS NOT BEEN GRANTED.

REQUESTS MUST BE MADE DURING THE DAY. IF THEY ARE NOT GRANTED, YOU MAY REQUEST AGAIN THE NEXT DAY.

IF QUINT DECIDES TO GRANT YOUR REQUEST, YOU WILL RECEIVE A PM FROM ME EXPLAINING THE DETAILS.

IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A PM FROM ME, YOUR REQUEST HAS NOT BEEN GRANTED.

REQUESTS MUST BE MADE DURING THE DAY. IF THEY ARE NOT GRANTED, YOU MAY REQUEST AGAIN THE NEXT DAY.

SWEET.

Harpoon Pac

Archived