JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No the easiest Day 1 lynch is typically Nolder or Tina...have no read on 80...but similar to any player who self votes...poor tactic even when played by the same individuals over and over...they need to pay a penalty.

POLICY LYNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would seem to be what he's saying and my question to that: is he serious with that crap? Trying to sell the justification of a vote as being for a policy lynch because of a day 1 self vote reeks to me. At this point I'd say JC is another direction I'd consider going, after Wombat.

I think it would be much more amusing if we put 80 at L-2, and while you wait for the opportunity to hammer, we then proceed to speed-blind-lynch you instead.

Fun times.

So while I'm refreshing the thread and watching votes pile on me instead, I'll just ignore it and watch you lynch me blind?

That would seem to be what he's saying and my question to that: is he serious with that crap? Trying to sell the justification of a vote as being for a policy lynch because of a day 1 self vote reeks to me. At this point I'd say JC is another direction I'd consider going, after Wombat.

I'm not over-selling anything. I'm staying consistent. You on the other hand have not posted this much on Day 1 since your return. I'm starting to look your way...as well.

So while I'm refreshing the thread and watching votes pile on me instead, I'll just ignore it and watch you lynch me blind?

We'd coordinate it so that 14 votes were placed simultaneously... or something.

Ok, never mind, this is already too much work. We'll have to blind lynch you some other time then.

We'd coordinate it so that 14 votes were placed simultaneously... or something.

Ok, never mind, this is already too much work. We'll have to blind lynch you some other time then.

Why don't you just sit down and rest......here, have a harpoon in your neck.

1. JC -- town

2. Ape -- neutral

3. Leelou -- neutral

4. Hess -- town

5. Verb -- neutral

6. JiF -- neutral

7. Crush -- neutral

8. Lils -- neutral

9. Wombat -- neutral

10. Christine -- neutral

12. Nolder -- neutral

13. Pac -- leaning scum

14. 80 -- town

15. SMC -- neutral

16. Shinori -- neutral

17. Sharrow -- neutral

18. Phoenix -- neutral

19. Tina -- neutral

20. BG -- leaning scum

21. CTM -- neutral

22. Migsi -- neutral

23. JVoR -- neutral

24. Smash -- neutral

25. AVM -- town

26. Ishy -- neutral

27. Vic -- leaning scum

Interesting that Vic is pinging you as scum. The one thing that's stuck out to me was Ape's post regarding Vic and last games play. What he said was true...Vic usually does a great job of manipulation as scum, but he's also shown an ability to switch his play up on a game to game basis over the past few years. All that said, I have rarely if ever seen Ape go out of his way to defend a teammate. He may have done it subtly when they had little pressure on before, but I know for a fact he doesn't do so with a ton of pressure (not that Vic had a ton of pressure, just sayin').

I don't know...post just seemed odd to me.

As much as it pains me to do this, I fear I have no choice:

DAY 1 DEADLINE WILL BE MONDAY, 1O AM.

Sweet. 20 more pages of spam to sift through before anyone actually starts playing the game.

My guess, is the race to lynch before the deadline will be your usual suspects, 80, Nolderp, Lily or Pac.

Sweet. 20 more pages of spam to sift through before anyone actually starts playing the game.

My guess, is the race to lynch before the deadline will be your usual suspects, 80, Nolderp, Lily or Pac.

I don't like any of those trains. Let's kill an inactive and hope for the best they're not power roled.

My favorite part about this is I've come to realize that you convince yourself that this nonsense is actually true. The unbelievable levels of irony throughout this post are rather hilarious. Now go ahead and unbunch those panties, Nancy.

What part of you aren't funny, you take yourself too serious, isn't true you pompous ass?

I used to have you in the CTM, pac, Jif category of being able to bust balls, but you've been downgraded to:

No fun. Overly sensitive. Wastes my time trying to play "who took it more serious" game. Anyone spending time on that, is clearly the one butthurt more often that not.

Welcome to being treated like a sensitive manbaby.

Kicking buzz last night...but I guess this is what EP is all bent out of shape over because I didnt respond. I dont really see much in the way of a response here as they are just general statements but here ya go...

I dont find it particularly scummy either...but following that Gaype on D1 is a great scum tactic. Great. She's played here enough to know that. Again, I found wwwbgay's subtle nudge more scummy.

Truth is, I didnt know that because I didnt actually read the rules (never do) just read the opening scene. It wasnt until after I asked for a tally before I realized that your request might not go through. Kind of a take my word for it scenario but its true, so whatevs.

Now you've pinged me. This was in response to killing 80.

Me thinks you're trying too hard...you're on my list now. <3

Unvote

Vote wwwbgay

wwwbgay, EP and gaype are good lynches today.

No rationale here. Pure omgus, like last time you were Scum.

Also saw vic acuse others of get behind last game when he was actually Scum.

What part of you aren't funny, you take yourself too serious, isn't true you pompous ass?

I used to have you in the CTM, pac, Jif category of being able to bust balls, but you've been downgraded to:

No fun. Overly sensitive. Wastes my time trying to play "who took it more serious" game. Anyone spending time on that, is clearly the one butthurt more often that not.

Welcome to being treated like a sensitive manbaby.

Surgery makes you mean.

Glad it went well. Feel better soon!

No the easiest Day 1 lynch is typically Nolder or Tina...have no read on 80...but similar to any player who self votes...poor tactic even when played by the same individuals over and over...they need to pay a penalty.

Untrue. 80 is top 3 easy lynch, was #1 before Nolder bumped him.

Not loving you voting for self vote reason, seems like an easy way to bury a vote .

Archived