JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

What part of you aren't funny, you take yourself too serious, isn't true you pompous ass?

I used to have you in the CTM, pac, Jif category of being able to bust balls, but you've been downgraded to:

No fun. Overly sensitive. Wastes my time trying to play "who took it more serious" game. Anyone spending time on that, is clearly the one butthurt more often that not.

Welcome to being treated like a sensitive manbaby.

Um, the part where the truth is the only person around here who takes me too seriously is you? Just to remind you, this entire exchange started with me busting your balls and your immediate response being to get all pouty about it, just as you've come to do any time I say a word to you.

From there, you've done absolutely everything I said you would in response. But I forgot, you whining about the same exact thing every time I say a word to you is a joke or some such nonsense, right? So instead I've decided to change my approach to simply bust your balls about what a whiny little bitch you've become, which your response has turned into "NUH UH! YOU ARE!" Now please tell us more about how everything that ever happens is always everyone else's fault, it's riveting stuff.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad you're OK, Ape

Unvote: JF80

Vote: WWWombat

Nolder and JF80 are easy D1 lynches, but Nolder claimed that JF80 did a scummy tell and nothing came of it. The selfvote is more annoying than anything and Nolder, as usual, is full of crap early. Later in the game he's more engaged and useful. WWWombat is a good a choice for a vote.

Results not in, but thanks. Good news it wad misdiagnosd as tumor/pilyp. They said its a pancreatic rest. Basically tissue from pancreas displaced to stomach during development or something

Good news ape. I had a patient once who had tissue from what have been his twin implanted in his liver. Kinda cool in theory he could get drunk with his un born brother.

Good news ape. I had a patient once who had tissue from what have been his twin implanted in his liver. Kinda cool in theory he could get drunk with his un born brother.

My liver has its own account at the package store.

Current Vote Count:

Nolder ( 2 ) - Christine, Ishy

SMC ( 1 ) - Smash

Smash ( 1 ) - BG

Christine ( 2 ) - Vic, Tina

JC ( 1 ) - JVoR

Phoenix ( 2 ) - Leelou, Pac

JiF ( 3 ) - Ape, Phoenix, Wombat

80 ( 3 ) - Nolder, 80, JC

Wombat ( 4 ) - Crush, JiF, BG, SMC

Ape ( 2 ) - CTM, Lily

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

Migsi ( 2 ) - AVM, Hess

With 26 players, it takes 14 to lynch

@ Quints:

Smash - vest

JiF - vest

CTM - Vest

Vic - harpoon

BG - harpoon

Leelou - Vest

Crush - Vest

JVoR - vest

Pac - vest

80 - harpoon

Verb - vest

Hess - vest

Ape - harpoon

SMC - vest

Migsi - vest

Tina - vest

Sharrow - vest

JC - harpoon

AVM - vest

No rationale here. Pure omgus, like last time you were Scum.

Also saw vic acuse others of get behind last game when he was actually Scum.

He responded to me. This is a stretch, especially from you since you say GFY when people ask you for responses.

GFY

I bet you say that to all the ladies.....

had 2 separate mom/you wife responses typed out that I deemed a bit too harsh and erased.

continued agression on your part will result in a full release of my arsenal.

had 2 separate mom/you wife responses typed out that I deemed a bit too harsh and erased.

continued agression on your part will result in a full release of my arsenal.

Sounds an awful lot like your bitch excuses for never hammering. I get it. Performance anxiety. No worries man, it happens to the best of us. Ok, maybe just you, but I'm trying to make you feel better, mmkay?

Sounds an awful lot like your bitch excuses for never hammering. I get it. Performance anxiety. No worries man, it happens to the best of us. Ok, maybe just you, but I'm trying to make you feel better, mmkay?

This

Archived