JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

Sounds an awful lot like your bitch excuses for never hammering. I get it. Performance anxiety. No worries man, it happens to the best of us. Ok, maybe just you, but I'm trying to make you feel better, mmkay?

Your comedy stylings make BG look like Chris Rock.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um, the part where the truth is the only person around here who takes me too seriously is you? Just to remind you, this entire exchange started with me busting your balls and your immediate response being to get all pouty about it, just as you've come to do any time I say a word to you.

From there, you've done absolutely everything I said you would in response. But I forgot, you whining about the same exact thing every time I say a word to you is a joke or some such nonsense, right? So instead I've decided to change my approach to simply bust your balls about what a whiny little bitch you've become, which your response has turned into "NUH UH! YOU ARE!" Now please tell us more about how everything that ever happens is always everyone else's fault, it's riveting stuff.

Other than when I discuss RL here. I take nothing seious. I bust your balls to see how far you'll go drivelling about what I'm doing, which is funny to me since most know I'm trolling, then we watch you backpedal about not being the serious one.

Scummy scummy scummy - you're ignoring my responses to your ever so important statements

No, I read them, they were just a waste of space though so I ignored them.

Other than when I discuss RL here. I take nothing seious. I bust your balls to see how far you'll go drivelling about what I'm doing, which is funny to me since most know I'm trolling, then we watch you backpedal about not being the serious one.

Should I make a webcam video crying and stuff asking why you're picking on BG? Maybe you two should just hug it out.

.... Actually I've never even watched any of those videos.

No, I read them, they were just a waste of space though so I ignored them.

Should I make a webcam video crying and stuff asking why you're picking on BG? Maybe you two should just hug it out.

.... Actually I've never even watched any of those videos.

No idea what you are talking about. Shut up.

Fear. I haz it. You omgus'ing cock sucker.

The fact that you are portraying my vote as OMGUS is ****ing disgusting.

The only votes on me that I respect right now have come from Crusher and BG. Crusher's case is crap but I can understand why he thinks I am scummy. BG has made it clear he disagrees with me. That is not a reason to vote me imo, but I can understand it too.

JiF is a ****ing disgusting idiot as usual. He is sheeping his MT and also accusing me of OMGUS when his vote on me was a clear preemptive strike as I was casing him for quite some time before he voted me. SMC has straight up bandwagoned, offering no reason for his vote other than that I am "a good lynch." Hess is being Hess it seems.

Neg repped.

No, you idiot. I was talking about posts. The second post that got neg repped in the thread, not a single post that got more than a single neg vote.

If you had neg repped another post of mine I would give you props because I never got 3 neg repped posts in a thread.

But you screwed that up. I'm happy with my vote on you.

No, you idiot. I was talking about posts. The second post that got neg repped in the thread, not a single post that got more than a single neg vote.

If you had neg repped another post of mine I would give you props because I never got 3 neg repped posts in a thread.

But you screwed that up. I'm happy with my vote on you.

LOL, even the lucidz have lost their mind. BLOOD must be the water!!!

Archived