JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just want to tease this now guys.. in a couple months expect a no holds-barred game of Pac Mafia on JN, modded by me, Pac.

Due to the overwhelming demand for games modded by Pac, I'm going to have to limit it to 60 players.

just want to tease this now guys.. in a couple months expect a no holds-barred game of Pac Mafia on JN, modded by me, Pac.

Due to the overwhelming demand for games modded by Pac, I'm going to have to limit it to 60 players.

*pullspacaside* Listen kid, you got spunk. But you're gonna have to work on a few things to get the fan club - It ain't as easy as it looks...

Is not posting vote counts what is usually to be expected in "full DPR mafia", as you call it.

What a doosher this guy is.. would anyone else refer to themselves in 3rd person when describing the game their modding? Very modest of you.

your vote counts sucked last game so shut it.

The fact that you are portraying my vote as OMGUS is ****ing disgusting.

The only votes on me that I respect right now have come from Crusher and BG. Crusher's case is crap but I can understand why he thinks I am scummy. BG has made it clear he disagrees with me. That is not a reason to vote me imo, but I can understand it too.

JiF is a ****ing disgusting idiot as usual. He is sheeping his MT and also accusing me of OMGUS when his vote on me was a clear preemptive strike as I was casing him for quite some time before he voted me. SMC has straight up bandwagoned, offering no reason for his vote other than that I am "a good lynch." Hess is being Hess it seems.

This.

Sign me up.

Gaype might even be scum this game.

LOL. Remember last game when you were town, and you talked about what I do that makes you think I'm scum. Then remember the game before that when you were scum, and when I started assembling a case on you and making comments that indicated my suspicion of you, you pre-emptively trotted out an OMGUS case that had ZERO basis.

You are doing the latter now, and sheeping or buddying-up to anyone who you think will listen to you to rally around an Ape lynch that doesn't require a case to back it up.

These, imo, are the actions of JIF flailing as scum.

I don't think JiF knows the meaning of the word "subtle."

I created the word.

And JiF, which is it? Was I nudging your train or am I OMGUSing you? You can't have it both ways.

You had a subtle nudge earlier, now you are omgus'ing. I most certainly can have it both ways.

That was the entirety of your case. And Scarlett Johansson wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole.

Its was not. And you missed the point. Homo.

Ape has actually been getting behind the Wombat this game. Also playing his passive strategy. Could be third party or heavily roled scum but I have a strong town read on him and am sticking with that for now.

He's a good lynch no matter what his role, My simulations already proved that theory

lol, I am playing passive in order to avoid the "get behind" situations we encountered last game.

For the record though, I thought I voted JIF before you, moved my vote, then moved back to JIF when it became more clear to me he was hitting some of his scum tells.

I don't need someone to follow, tbh.

Is not posting vote counts what is usually to be expected in "full DPR mafia", as you call it.

What a doosher this guy is.. would anyone else refer to themselves in 3rd person when describing the game their modding? Very modest of you.

All right - does anyone else have a legitimate problem with the frequency of vote-count postings?

I voted him for the subtle nudging of my train on a stupid case created by the Gaype which is always a great scum tactic. Crusher found a scummy post that could have been role fishing.

Also a great scum tactic to accuse townies of getting behind the Ape to get them off your ass, like Vic did last game, accusing Leelou of get behind in an effort to pull my attention away from himself, Wombat and Levity who they would go on to convert.

So this is a relatively moot point... and easily the most-overly sold case in the game right now.

Last time I watched you carry on for page after page without logic, or even a semblance of a rational thought, you were scum. Last game at end game you rationalized, big time. You weren't just white-washing the game with baseless crap like you are doing now, and you did last time you were scum.

You cant read me at all. I'm so in your head these days.

I'm basing my opinions on seeing you the past 2 games.

Last game I clearly knew you were town, even though I busted your balls in night phase, it was very clear that I wasn't coming after you if I lived to the next day.

The previous game I knew you were scum, just couldn't get you lynched because I allowed myself to be sucked into a bickering match which drowned out my case.

2 for 2 reading you in the past 2 games.

Yeah, you are in my head alright.

This.

LOL. Remember last game when you were town, and you talked about what I do that makes you think I'm scum. Then remember the game before that when you were scum, and when I started assembling a case on you and making comments that indicated my suspicion of you, you pre-emptively trotted out an OMGUS case that had ZERO basis.

You are doing the latter now, and sheeping or buddying-up to anyone who you think will listen to you to rally around an Ape lynch that doesn't require a case to back it up.

These, imo, are the actions of JIF flailing as scum.

In. Your. Head.

I'm town Gaype. If you're town, stop being myopic, vote wwwbgay and we shall rejoice.

Also a great scum tactic to accuse townies of getting behind the Ape to get them off your ass, like Vic did last game, accusing Leelou of get behind in an effort to pull my attention away from himself, Wombat and Levity who they would go on to convert.

So this is a relatively moot point... and easily the most-overly sold case in the game right now.

Last time I watched you carry on for page after page without logic, or even a semblance of a rational thought, you were scum. Last game at end game you rationalized, big time. You weren't just white-washing the game with baseless crap like you are doing now, and you did last time you were scum.

My sh*ts brilliant. You are to stupid to see it.

I'm basing my opinions on seeing you the past 2 games.

Last game I clearly knew you were town, even though I busted your balls in night phase, it was very clear that I wasn't coming after you if I lived to the next day.

The previous game I knew you were scum, just couldn't get you lynched because I allowed myself to be sucked into a bickering match which drowned out my case.

2 for 2 reading you in the past 2 games.

Yeah, you are in my head alright.

i just Batman'ed the sh*t out of wwwbgay. Wake up.

This game is reaching sh*t levels I never thought possible

You have any thoughts so far man? Right now, JIF is spamming a bunch of OMGUS'y crap to bury an relevant casing on him, so yeah, it's getting pretty messsy.

Guys ever notice how the second you even mention the Gaype's name, it turns into a 5 page debate? Weird.

What are you talking about you idiot? I just woke up from a nap, got caught up and responded to the falsities you've been perpetuating. I've been relatively sedate this game, so this is a gross exaggeration, and to be honest you are attributing debate and spam to me when you are far more guilty of it this game than I.

You have any thoughts so far man? Right now, JIF is spamming a bunch of OMGUS'y crap to bury an relevant casing on him, so yeah, it's getting pretty messsy.

to be honest Op its day 1 and I dont even see many vote counts keeping up with the pages. No one has really been run up close to a reveal and JIF always OMGUS the living hell out of us anyway. I think I put in a vote a few days ago LOL. Of course this will probably trigger JIF and he will have me pegged as scum in seconds for whatever reason hes come up with today.

Also find it annoying that if he is town, he's monopolizing all the debate to the extent where everyone else can coast. That said, I have no reason at this point to think he's town... mapping his play last game as town to this one, it's like night and day.

Current Vote Count:

Nolder ( 2 ) - Christine, Ishy

SMC ( 1 ) - Smash

Christine ( 1 ) - Vic

Hess ( 1 ) - JVoR

Phoenix ( 2 ) - Leelou

JiF ( 3 ) - Ape, Phoenix, Wombat

80 ( 2 ) - Nolder, JC

Wombat ( 7 ) - Crush, JiF, BG, SMC, Hess, 80, Tina

Ape ( 2 ) - CTM, Lily

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

Migsi ( 1 ) - AVM

and the game changer...

CTM ( 1 ) - Pac

With 26 players, it takes 14 to lynch

@ Quints:

Smash - vest

JiF - vest

CTM - Vest

Vic - harpoon

BG - harpoon

Leelou - Vest

Crush - Vest

JVoR - vest

Pac - vest

80 - harpoon

Verb - vest

Hess - vest

Ape - harpoon

SMC - vest

Migsi - vest

Tina - vest

Sharrow - vest

JC - harpoon

AVM - vest

What are you talking about you idiot? I just woke up from a nap, got caught up and responded to the falsities you've been perpetuating. I've been relatively sedate this game, so this is a gross exaggeration, and to be honest you are attributing debate and spam to me when you are far more guilty of it this game than I.

What are you, a DMer?

I kid, I kid. Glad your surgery went well.

Your a diaper drenched in goat sh*t.

UNVOTE VOTE JiF

Current Vote Count:

Nolder ( 2 ) - Christine, Ishy

Christine ( 1 ) - Vic

Hess ( 1 ) - JVoR

Phoenix ( 2 ) - Leelou

JiF ( 5 ) - Ape, Phoenix, Wombat, Smash, Hess

80 ( 2 ) - Nolder, JC

Wombat ( 6 ) - Crush, JiF, BG, SMC, 80, Tina

Ape ( 2 ) - CTM, Lily

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb