JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

All right - does anyone else have a legitimate problem with the frequency of vote-count postings?

1/3rd of the game is playing. I think your safe. If you see a guy mowing the shore hammer him with a barrage of cannon fire and throw your hat on the floor and dance a jolly dance.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UNVOTE VOTE JiF

Current Vote Count:

Nolder ( 2 ) - Christine, Ishy

Christine ( 1 ) - Vic

Hess ( 1 ) - JVoR

Phoenix ( 2 ) - Leelou

JiF ( 5 ) - Ape, Phoenix, Wombat, Smash, Hess

80 ( 2 ) - Nolder, JC

Wombat ( 6 ) - Crush, JiF, BG, SMC, 80, Tina

Ape ( 2 ) - CTM, Lily

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

Migsi ( 1 ) - AVM

and the game changer...

CTM ( 1 ) - Pac

With 26 players, it takes 14 to lynch

Mess rules

Bingo.

I chummed the waters earlier which seems to have gotten this Polish Hammerhead to swim up from the depths. This uncalled for attack tells me he's nervous that I'm back on my game and wants me dead.

Lets kill this disgusting pig.

Unvote

Vote CTM

lol...

whatever game you are back on prolly illegal in the states esse

and vote counts are important.. I had no idea Wormbitch or JiFruitcake had so many votes on them.

consistent vote counts also prompt more voting.

I think I know what's wrong - your not very good with your numbers.

Say them with me: Uno...Dos...Tres...

Bueno! You just work on those and I'll be back to check on you later.

Jackass.

I think I know what's wrong - your not very good with your numbers.

Say them with me: Uno...Dos...Tres...

Bueno! You just work on those and I'll be back to check on you later.

Jackass.

Nice to see it only took a minor jab at you to expose your racism. I'm glad Rand isn't here to witness this.

Nice to see it only took a minor jab at you to expose your racism. I'm glad Rand isn't here to witness this.

I know, but in my defense, I've had to watch Dora The Explorer with my 3 yr. old several times lately, and when you started crying about needing a vote count every three pages and with very few changes on it, during a Friday afternoon, the countdown just started in my head. The saddest part is that I haven't even started drinking yet.

Apologies. The beginning of the school year caused chaos in the household.

I see you down there MIGISI! Any thoughts thus far?

Hi.

I think we should lynch one of the unlikely kill targets who asked for a vest. If you're unlikely to be killed by scum, why do you want a vest? Tina, Leelou, and Migisi come to mind.

Ape asking for a harpoon actually makes me feel good about him. Neutral reads on the likely targets who asked for vests.

I fail to see how I'd be any less likely to be the target of a night kill.

Migisi 2

Sharrow 2

Ishy 6

Shinori 7

Eternal Phoenix 8

TinaHel 8

Jetscode1 8

Vicious89x 9

Our bottom posters thus far. You'd have to think at least 1 scumbag is hiding in this mess. The names in red are concerning for reasons below:

Migisi - said he "missed us" in one post and apparently decided to leave again

JC - I've seen him hide under his rocks quite a number of times as scum

Victoria - Usually is quite put off by the low contributors yet here he is in the bottom 8.

1) I am female.

2) Lack of posts does not equate to lack of presence.

With that, Vote Smash.

I know, but in my defense, I've had to watch Dora The Explorer with my 3 yr. old several times lately, and when you started crying about needing a vote count every three pages and with very few changes on it, during a Friday afternoon, the countdown just started in my head. The saddest part is that I haven't even started drinking yet.

I did about 9 straight years of that. I have 4 kids 6 years apart. I was Dora the Explorer and Blues Clues to freakin death. :Swiper no SWIPING!!!!!!!!!!!!! >shiver<

Unvote, Vote Ape.

Why the ape vote? Just curious.

Also I feel that Wombat is scum. Dunno about Jif. Waffling on Jet at the moment.

For whoever posted post counts with inactivity or whatever inactivity isn't necessarily a scum tell. However it is true that I haven't had many thoughts this game.

##Vote: Wombat

Also:

@Quinn: I want a vest since my last request was apparently missed or something.

Archived