JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, but in my defense, I've had to watch Dora The Explorer with my 3 yr. old several times lately, and when you started crying about needing a vote count every three pages and with very few changes on it, during a Friday afternoon, the countdown just started in my head. The saddest part is that I haven't even started drinking yet.

the diference is Crusher Still watches

Apologies. The beginning of the school year caused chaos in the household.

Hi.

I fail to see how I'd be any less likely to be the target of a night kill.

1) I am female.

2) Lack of posts does not equate to lack of presence.

With that, Vote Smash.

Im honored :)

Where the **** is Vic?

Unvote

Vote Vic

Victor Grimmy Owusu (born July 20, 1987), better known by his stage name V.I.C., is an American rapper from Atlanta, Georgia. His single, "Get Silly", reached #29 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in 2008.

He is currently[when?] working on his sophomore album, Revenge of the Beast which is set for a 2012 release on Young Mogul Records, Reprise Records and Big H Entertainment. Back in August 6, 2009, his first single was Say Bow featuring SODMG artist J. Futuristic and the song is produced by Mr. Hanky.[2] It will have guests including Lil Chuckee, possibly Hopsin, André 3000, Soulja Boy Tell 'Em, Olivia, Melanie Fiona, OMG Girlz, T-Pain, Jawan Harris, Future, Big K.R.I.T., 2 Chainz and numerous others. He has already made songs with Rich Kid$,[3] Mario,[4]Cassidy and Bobby V.[5] He plans to not only remaster, but remake "Take Me Home" prod. by Haz Da Futcha, "Party Ova Here" prod. by Outsyders, "Stuntin' Hard" and "G.A.(Georgia, Atlanta)" for the album. It will include production from Mr. Collipark, possibly Hopsin, Kane Beatz, Young Fyre, Big K.R.I.T., DJ Mustard, The Runners, Lil' Lody, and many other producers. On April 6, 2012, he released his second single called "Twerk It" and the song is produced by Dee Money. [6]

Wombat's question about the vests still isn't sitting right.

Although, EP is not being his normal all over the place annoyingness is more concerning. I don't think I've seen him in a game as mafia, but he normally draws a lot of attention due to his antics. For now, I'm going to leave my vote where it is.

Wombat's question about the vests still isn't sitting right.

Although, EP is not being his normal all over the place annoyingness is more concerning. I don't think I've seen him in a game as mafia, but he normally draws a lot of attention due to his antics. For now, I'm going to leave my vote where it is.

want me to hammer Wombat? lets doo this shiznit!

Smirnoff shmerenoff.. the star of this drink is the Baileys.. and they're feelin' pretty good Ant-ony.

If your doing russian quaaalude shots you wont be arond here much longer tonight. :) have fun, one of my favorite drinks back 30 years ago. BTW when ya done put the baileys in the fridge it has a short shelf life. Thats if the bottle still exists tomorrow

Archived