JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, on the road right now to ohio. Trying to catch up.

unvote vote pac

Only pac would use coffee creamer to have a crazy night.

Toast to you with a Maker's Mark for being tougher than Pac. And yes, I did buy a fresh bottle today, so I will be able to toast everybody else as well. heh

Christine - why are you so quiet this game?

I am currently quiet in all my games. I've been packing Jon's gear for his week in Afghan, and we are going to see his parents this weekend. Add on that all the changes at SG went into effect and there was a ton of wiki updates and coding to do, I honestly haven't had the time.

I'm heading over to MJ next, if I don't have to drive here soon.

Toast to you with a Maker's Mark for being tougher than Pac. And yes, I did buy a fresh bottle today, so I will be able to toast everybody else as well. heh

For half a ****in second,I felt special.

The only lcohol in my house is a botle of marsala and some jager and 151 in the frezer. Storing up for the ball next month.

Ugh, on the road right now to ohio. Trying to catch up.

unvote vote pac

Only pac would use coffee creamer to have a crazy night.

the creamer was good for the first two but I called an audible and switched to 2% milk.. less rich.

Not a fan of either train right now. Did Vic have tunnel vision/hide a vote on Christine day 1 last game too?

No, last game Vic was scum. As scum, he plays with agenda pretty clearly. As town, I get the impression that Vic just likes ousting Christine, early. For the HEE HAWWWs.

Definitely have town read on Vic at this point.

how am I the only one voting CTM?

What is case. I'd be lying if I said I was paying attention to every post in thread today.

^^^

terrible.

Seriously. Just when I think CTM's back on his game, he goes and does this.

whoaaaa.... quite the aggressive 10th post.

Any thoughts on the game so far or you just interested in launching unnecessary attacks? What are you drinking Sulu?

Just wading through the spam, catching up. And that wasn't a crack, it was teh spam that brought me here.

As far as thoughts, I don't have the benefit of the meta y'all have on each other, so still thinking. Digging Hess's avatar, I know that much.

Don't see the case on Wom, but he's Wom so if everyone wants to kill him I'm down.

First things first. Ape I'm glad surgery went well.

Thanks girl. To clarify, there was no surgery. They left that little bugger in there, since it is not a tumor/polyp in nature. It is something I've apparently had my whole life. So they did more biopsies on it, to make sure it is just a benign lump of tissue and then I guess it's back to the drawing board for what is causing the pain in my side... but.... it's not a tumahhhh!!! Which is great. :)

*facepalms*

You'll never get any hair to grow on your chest with that stuff.

This. ^^^

Only The Dude drinks white russians and makes it seem cool. In real life people drinking that sh*t look like they just took a money shot to the upper lip, which I guess is appropriate here.

Wombat's question about the vests still isn't sitting right.

Although, EP is not being his normal all over the place annoyingness is more concerning. I don't think I've seen him in a game as mafia, but he normally draws a lot of attention due to his antics. For now, I'm going to leave my vote where it is.

What question. I feel like I might be missing something to be honest, but I don't want to ask any of the turds immersed in the manipulating of the situation right now, can you quote what you are referencing and expand upon what you find "not sitting right"?

What question. I feel like I might be missing something to be honest, but I don't want to ask any of the turds immersed in the manipulating of the situation right now, can you quote what you are referencing and expand upon what you find "not sitting right"?

haha.. s t f u you a-hole.

Glad to hear everything is ok on the health front. really.

But if you somehow crawl your way to J-Vill in Decemeber you're going to have a new health issues.. a fat lip and a black eye!

If your doing russian quaaalude shots you wont be arond here much longer tonight. :) have fun, one of my favorite drinks back 30 years ago. BTW when ya done put the baileys in the fridge it has a short shelf life. Thats if the bottle still exists tomorrow

How ****ing old are you dude?

Just wading through the spam, catching up. And that wasn't a crack, it was teh spam that brought me here.

As far as thoughts, I don't have the benefit of the meta y'all have on each other, so still thinking. Digging Hess's avatar, I know that much.

Don't see the case on Wom, but he's Wom so if everyone wants to kill him I'm down.

Thanks.

I am currently quiet in all my games. I've been packing Jon's gear for his week in Afghan, and we are going to see his parents this weekend. Add on that all the changes at SG went into effect and there was a ton of wiki updates and coding to do, I honestly haven't had the time.

I'm heading over to MJ next, if I don't have to drive here soon.

Good luck to him and safe travels!

haha.. s t f u you a-hole.

Glad to hear everything is ok on the health front. really.

But if you somehow crawl your way to J-Vill in Decemeber you're going to have a new health issues.. a fat lip and a black eye!

Why are you responding to the question I asked Leelou? I honest spent most of today under sedation and coming out of it, and I'm not re-reading until we see some deaths. No point re-reading without context at this point.

Do you know what she's talkinga bout?

Archived