JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wading through the spam, catching up. And that wasn't a crack, it was teh spam that brought me here.

As far as thoughts, I don't have the benefit of the meta y'all have on each other, so still thinking. Digging Hess's avatar, I know that much.

Don't see the case on Wom, but he's Wom so if everyone wants to kill him I'm down.

I've come to the conclusion that it is virtually impossible for DMers to come here and not mention spam or naps in every post of their first 5 games.

We get it.

JN Mafia > watching grass grow > the neurons firing in JIF's brain > DM mafia

What question. I feel like I might be missing something to be honest, but I don't want to ask any of the turds immersed in the manipulating of the situation right now, can you quote what you are referencing and expand upon what you find "not sitting right"?

This one:

I think we should lynch one of the unlikely kill targets who asked for a vest. If you're unlikely to be killed by scum, why do you want a vest? Tina, Leelou, and Migisi come to mind.

Ape asking for a harpoon actually makes me feel good about him. Neutral reads on the likely targets who asked for vests.

It seemed almost fishing in nature.

I've come to the conclusion that it is virtually impossible for DMers to come here and not mention spam or naps in every post of their first 5 games.

We get it.

JN Mafia > watching grass grow > the neurons firing in JIF's brain > DM mafia

I have been noticing this trend, was I like that when I first got here?

yeah I know Im just giving PAC grief least he could have got Absolute to avoid the abuse

I'm actually still trying to figure out what he does with the coffee mate.

For half a ****in second,I felt special.

The only lcohol in my house is a botle of marsala and some jager and 151 in the frezer. Storing up for the ball next month.

You got the first toast - gotta be worth something. *And a toast to your hubby as well. Cheers to you both and safe travel.

back in the day this is right around the time I'd hit the dance floor and house unsuspecting 22 year old hunnies..

We don't want to hear about your prom.

This one:

It seemed almost fishing in nature.

Ahhh, I see what you mean - however, that is the type of observation scum would make in a scum chat while trying to rationalize who asked for what outside the game thread. I don't see any purpose why scum would ask that question in the game thread like that. I mean how often do we actually ever catch scum via role fishing accusations? I can't think of any "role fishing" cases that have ever ended with a scum lynch, tbh.

I do see your point, it just doesn't register with me the way it does you I guess. I wouldn't stand in the way of his lynch, but I'm reading him town this game. The way he's processing information seems reactive rather than manipulative.

I think JIF is the better lynch tbh. He isn't processing info at all, he's burying people's cases under sh*t and just shouting OMGUS at people in place of valid casing. The last time JIF was scum, he did the exact same thing.

The only other thing that concerns me right now is that Jetscode is leaving almost no footprint of opinion in the game, and he just slid his vote over to me under a very low-profile. If he's scum, it is in his best interests to oust me before he asserts himself and gives me anything to evaluate him on.

I've got nothing else right now.

Ahhh, I see what you mean - however, that is the type of observation scum would make in a scum chat while trying to rationalize who asked for what outside the game thread. I don't see any purpose why scum would ask that question in the game thread like that. I mean how often do we actually ever catch scum via role fishing accusations? I can't think of any "role fishing" cases that have ever ended with a scum lynch, tbh.

I do see your point, it just doesn't register with me the way it does you I guess. I wouldn't stand in the way of his lynch, but I'm reading him town this game. The way he's processing information seems reactive rather than manipulative.

I think JIF is the better lynch tbh. He isn't processing info at all, he's burying people's cases under sh*t and just shouting OMGUS at people in place of valid casing. The last time JIF was scum, he did the exact same thing.

The only other thing that concerns me right now is that Jetscode is leaving almost no footprint of opinion in the game, and he just slid his vote over to me under a very low-profile. If he's scum, it is in his best interests to oust me before he asserts himself and gives me anything to evaluate him on.

Maybe tomorrow I'll read this.

FYI, I have already debunked the "fishing" argument. My question was rhetorical and meant to bring attention to scummy behavior. Furthermore, I don't think anyone on this site is bad enough to actually say "I want a vest cuz I'm a power role lol."

Leelou is just mad because I caught her and her teammate Tina trying to buy vests when they don't need them.

Read it. I think Ape Is very much townie this game.

Archived