JiF ( 5 ) - Ape, Phoenix, Wombat, Smash, Hess

Wombat ( 7 ) - Crush, JiF, BG, SMC, 80, Tina, Shinori

Ape ( 3 ) - CTM, Lily, JC

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

Migsi ( 1 ) - AVM

Smash ( 1 ) - Migisi

Vic ( 1 ) - Nolder

Pac ( 1 ) - Christine

I wasn't even invited. It's cool. And typical.

as if trher was some grand invitatiuon.. I invited meself. I'm going solo-flight.. LF is giving me sh-t and since she's a teacher I keep telling her she can't take off LOL

as if trher was some grand invitatiuon.. I invited meself. I'm going solo-flight.. LF is giving me sh-t and since she's a teacher I keep telling her she can't take off LOL

I was making a joke. I don't care i wasn't invited but I don't even know what you people are talking about.

I was making a joke. I don't care i wasn't invited but I don't even know what you people are talking about.

December 9th is the Jets game in Jville you pig... CTmaggot JSeee FatSal JiF Kleckhole will allll be there. So will I.. kicking everyones ass. You should go there to wathc the game and slap around these fools.

I´m happy that the surgery went well, Ape.

Christine - why are you so quiet this game?

I thought the same thing as Crusher when I read Wombat`s post about why some of us have asked for a vest. Wombat - what were your intentions with that post?

I could vote Wombat or EP. EP is not his usual aggressive self this game.

read below I answered it down there bcus I'm the hottest **** around these parts.

how am I the only one voting CTM?

because you are probably scum

Wombat's question about the vests still isn't sitting right.

Although, EP is not being his normal all over the place annoyingness is more concerning. I don't think I've seen him in a game as mafia, but he normally draws a lot of attention due to his antics. For now, I'm going to leave my vote where it is.

I'm in 3 games doing my staff thing on DM and still following the MJ game kinda bokked solid atm lol

on that note... time to bail..

Pacmafia out.

did he just admit to being mafia? Blindlynch pac foos

Archived