Ape ( 3 ) - CTM, Lily, JC

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

Migsi ( 1 ) - AVM

Smash ( 1 ) - Migisi

Pac ( 1 ) - Christine

Unvote, Vote Nolder

Lazy votes = scum

Could also look at EP.

Don't like the Wombat or JiF trains FTR.

Why did you move your vote to me when you did. You are shirking accountability for a drive-by vote, which to me is no better than lazy voting.

Love that you are basically scolding everyone on the 2 long trains, when you've pretty much done nothing this game.

Current Vote Count:

Christine ( 1 ) - Vic

Hess ( 1 ) - JVoR

Phoenix ( 1 ) - Leelou

JiF ( 6 ) - Ape, Phoenix, Wombat, Smash, Hess, Nolder

Wombat ( 7 ) - Crush, JiF, BG, SMC, 80, Tina, Shinori

Ape ( 2 ) - CTM, Lily

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

Migsi ( 1 ) - AVM

Smash ( 1 ) - Migisi

Pac ( 1 ) - Christine

Nol (1) - JC

Why did you move your vote to me when you did. You are shirking accountability for a drive-by vote, which to me is no better than lazy voting.

Love that you are basically scolding everyone on the 2 long trains, when you've pretty much done nothing this game.

Funny how you make everything Ape-centric...where is this new Ape the scum hunter you promised? Cause I don't see it...

Current Vote Count:

Christine ( 1 ) - Vic

Hess ( 1 ) - JVoR

Phoenix ( 1 ) - Leelou

Ape ( 2 ) - CTM, Lily

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

Migsi ( 1 ) - AVM

Smash ( 1 ) - Migisi

Pac ( 1 ) - Christine

Nol (1) - JC

Care to explain the case against JiF or you just train hopping?

You scum this game?

Current Vote Count:

Nolder ( 1 ) - JC

Christine ( 1 ) - Vic

Hess ( 1 ) - JVoR

Phoenix ( 1 ) - Leelou

Ape ( 2 ) - CTM, Lily

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

Migsi ( 1 ) - AVM

Pac ( 1 ) - Christine

With 26 players, it takes 14 to lynch

@ Quints:

Smash - vest

JiF - vest

CTM - Vest

Vic - harpoon

BG - harpoon

Leelou - Vest

Crush - Vest

JVoR - vest

Pac - vest

80 - harpoon

Verb - vest

Hess - vest

Ape - harpoon

SMC - vest

Migsi - vest

Tina - vest

Sharrow - vest

JC - harpoon

AVM - vest

Shinori - vest

Funny how you make everything Ape-centric...where is this new Ape the scum hunter you promised? Cause I don't see it...

Big ping here.

And what am I making Ape-centric exactly?

I asked you to explain a vote you gave no reason for, it just happens that it was a vote on me. Given our history it seems quite relevant to ask why you'd make an easy, unexplained vote on someone that could undercut your whole game if you are scum.

What I take away from this response is that you are avoiding answer my actual question about why you voted me, and you are trying to lay the framework of a counter-case if I come at you.

Scummiest vibe I've had from you in a while.

Also, my play this game is VERY clearly different than last game - I'm surprised that is the direction you are going to take here.

I could vote Jetscode.

Big ping here.

I asked you to explain a vote you gave no reason for, it just happens that it was a vote on me. Given our history it seems quite relevant to ask why you'd make an easy, unexplained vote on someone that could undercut your whole game if you are scum.

What I take away from this response is that you are avoiding answer my actual question about why you voted me, and you are trying to lay the framework of a counter-case if I come at you.

Also, my play this game is VERY clearly different than last game - I'm surprised that is the direction you are going to take here.

I could vote Jetscode.

Are we channeling the retarded x men of old here?

Could we get 12 more votes on this pig in time? Prob not but he's getting my vote tomorrow.

Big ping here.

I could vote Jetscode.

One vote out of many and you find the need to question...you're coming across very defensive...and you know better.

1. I use the Ape to get a read on the town...hence my vote.

2. You refuse to scum hunt...you want to call it a new style...I call it lazy...

3. If you continue this style you need to pay a premium...early lynches.

4. Obviously there is not enough political will to lynch you so eventually I had to move on...maybe tomorrow the town may more inclined.

Advice. Return to scum hunting or get lynched...I really don't care which you chose.

One vote out of many and you find the need to question...you're coming across very defensive...and you know better.

2. You refuse to scum hunt...you want to call it a new style...I call it lazy...

4. Obviously there is not enough political will to lynch you so eventually I had to move on...maybe tomorrow the town may more inclined.

Advice. Return to scum hunting or get lynched...I really don't care which you chose.

OMG why not tattoo it across your forehead?

I refuse to scum hunt? Bullsh*t. Right now, I'm one of the one people whose vote is on someone based on the premise of reading their tells.

The only thing I refuse to do is repeat the mistake I made last game (and in so many other games) where I abandon my first read on D1, because nobody listens to me, and end up scurrying off to lynch a townie while being manipulated by scum.

What you pointed out a couple posts ago about me "not changing" entirely contradicts what you are pointing out now about how I'm not playing like I normally do.

Which is it?

You are doing exactly what I predicted, you creating the framework for a counter-case, and just like last time I nailed you as scum you are sloppily trying to use your reputation for reading me and meta, but you just messed up.

Unvote

Vote Jetscode

Almost no question in my mind about you now. JIF I felt about 60% on, you I feel about 85%.

Jetscode has not answered the simple question I asked him. Instead he is flailing to build the framework for a counter-case on me, while actually making contradictory accusations about my play.

These are his scum tells.

Do with it what you want. I'm solid with a lynch of either him or JIF.

Archived