JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

Whats my role?

You really want to go down this street? Is this where you bicker with me over semantics and try to bury the case under redundancy and spam? To save your ass?

You revealed as a power role and basically said the ONLY value you represent is working in conjunction with other power roles. That's about as scummy a reveal as I can think of, especially considering you revealed with NO pressure.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really want to go down this street? Is this where you bicker with me over semantics and try to bury the case under redundancy and spam? To save your ass?

You revealed as a power role and basically said the ONLY value you represent is working in conjunction with other power roles. That's about as scummy a reveal as I can think of, especially considering you revealed with NO pressure.

None of this make sense.

Not really looking for more specifics about your role for now so please don't include any, but why did you reveal when you did? I'd just like an explanation of the thought process.

I was the leading vote getter and getting votes for no reason. The deadline is Mon 10am. The weekends are slow. Figured it was a town friendly play to let people decide what to do with me of if they should go in another direction since wwwbgay has heat and jc started getting it. Figured it was the time.

Any thoughts Vic and Verbal, I see you gents reading...

I wasn't but my iPhone keeps me like that unless I close the net app. Caught up - don't like the timing of JiF's reveal. Still think Lily is doing her non-chalant scum thing, but I seem to be alone there.

I can go either JiF or JC for the recently mentioned reasons.

This is stupid. I'm town.

The deadline is Monday. So I'll just say this. I have a town power role. Go figure Ape running me up on day 1 and he's 60% sure I'm scum. lol. Scum MVP.

27 people in this game

Power roles are a dime a dozen

Even assuming you're telling the truth and your role isn't something that could potentially hurt town anyway (vig, roleblocker, bomb, etc) it's not like we wont have powers to fill the gaps

Shoulda just cased someone

I'd be more inclined to hop on a good case than hop off a power role claim

27 people in this game

Power roles are a dime a dozen

Even assuming you're telling the truth and your role isn't something that could potentially hurt town anyway (vig, roleblocker, bomb, etc) it's not like we wont have powers to fill the gaps

Shoulda just cased someone

I'd be more inclined to hop on a good case than hop off a power role claim

Fair enough. And thats why I revealed. Wanted to let everyone think it out and make a decision.

Damnit...

Being reasonable gets to me every time

Not gonna promise I wont put my vote back on you but I didn't know what the case on you was anyway and I like that reaction you just gave

Unvote

Still might want to case people though

I was the leading vote getter and getting votes for no reason. The deadline is Mon 10am. The weekends are slow. Figured it was a town friendly play to let people decide what to do with me of if they should go in another direction since wwwbgay has heat and jc started getting it. Figured it was the time.

Did it switch from Womby? Womby was the leading getter last I had checked at the time, and you lost votes.

Current Vote Count:

Nolder ( 1 ) - JC

Christine ( 1 ) - Vic

Phoenix ( 1 ) - Leelou

JiF ( 4 ) - Phoenix, Wombat, Smash, Ishy

Wombat ( 5 ) - JiF, BG, SMC, Tina, Shinori

Ape ( 2 ) - CTM, Lily

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

Migsi ( 1 ) - AVM

Pac ( 2 ) - Christine, 80

Smash ( 1 ) - Migsi

JC ( 3 ) - Ape, JVoR, Hess, Crush, Nolder

With 26 players, it takes 14 to lynch

@ Quints:

Smash - vest

JiF - vest

CTM - Vest

Vic - harpoon

BG - harpoon

Leelou - Vest

Crush - Vest

JVoR - vest

Pac - vest

80 - harpoon

Verb - vest

Hess - vest

Ape - harpoon

SMC - vest

Migsi - vest

Tina - vest

Sharrow - vest

JC - harpoon

AVM - vest

Shinori - vest

Christine - can't decide

I have a power that's new to JN, that works best in conjunction with a couple of other conventional roles. Revealing why or what I've learned is no benefit to the town, though I could be vetted.

I wont fight a lynch. I'm not a bad lynch. But I do have a role that could be deadly if properly used. Kinda dont see how it can be done, but apparently it can. Totally convenient, I know, but its probably better down the road hence why I asked for a vest.

Take for what its worth. I'm not scum.

I believe you sweet one. I would be surprised if you flipped scum.

I've felt very suspicious of Jetscode after these posts. It was during the bs phase of the game but saying "you know who you are." seems like it could be some clear symp signaling to me especially when mentioned with the shark phrase which he repeated twice.

I held off on mentioning it because if he was actually a symp i wanted to see who he would lead to or who would interact with him. Especially with a DM mod where they seem to have symps more regularly.

It could also be a bum theory that doesn't pan out, but I feel like he hasn't really struck me as particularly invested in scum hunting.

unvote vote jetscode

DAMN!!!!! I likey this.

I could still kill Wombat without hesitation. But this is a nice catch.

unvote

vote JC

Current Vote Count:

Nolder ( 1 ) - JC

Christine ( 1 ) - Vic

Phoenix ( 1 ) - Leelou

Ape ( 2 ) - CTM, Lily

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

Migsi ( 1 ) - AVM

Smash ( 1 ) - Migsi

JC ( 5 ) - Ape, JVoR, Hess, Crusher, Nolder

@ Quints:

Smash - vest

JiF - vest

CTM - Vest

Vic - harpoon

BG - harpoon

Leelou - Vest

Crush - Vest

JVoR - vest

Pac - vest

80 - harpoon

Verb - vest

Hess - vest

Ape - harpoon

SMC - vest

Migsi - vest

Tina - vest

Sharrow - vest

JC - harpoon

AVM - vest

Shinori - vest

Christine - can't decide

Current Vote Count:

Nolder ( 1 ) - JC

Christine ( 1 ) - Vic

Phoenix ( 1 ) - Leelou

Ape ( 2 ) - CTM, Lily

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

Migsi ( 1 ) - AVM

Smash ( 1 ) - Migsi

JC ( 5 ) - Ape, JVoR, Hess, Crush, Nolder

@ Quints:

Smash - vest

JiF - vest

CTM - Vest

Vic - harpoon

BG - harpoon

Leelou - Vest

Crush - Vest

JVoR - vest

Pac - vest

80 - harpoon

Verb - vest

Hess - vest

Ape - harpoon

SMC - vest

Migsi - vest

Tina - vest

Sharrow - vest

JC - harpoon

AVM - vest

Shinori - vest

Christine - can't decide

None of those vote counts look accurate.

JC is full of OMGUS eh? He's indicting me as scum, yet avoiding discussing my tells... he tried using meta earlier and told me I wasn't acting like the New Ape I promised to be, but in the next couple of posts accused me of not scum hunting like Old Ape. If I'm not being Old Ape, then wouldn't that indicated I AM being New Ape? Contradictory accusation.

Now he's just "guessing" at who on his train is scum. There's what 27 people in this game? 5 voting him, and he thinks 2 of them are scum? When there are two other trains with about 5 votes? Yeah, JC those odds informing your guess make perfect sense.

I've only seen you make idiotic statements like this as scum, tbh.

You might be right. But I'd like to hear what parts of your play do you feel has been town-like. Also, do you feel like Jif or Wombat is scum?

Don't feel the cases on JiF or Wombat TBH. You misinterpreted my verbosity as symp hints...fine. I'm not a symp and I'm not scum. I am town.

Sorry you don't like my play so far.

JC is full of OMGUS eh? He's indicting me as scum, yet avoiding discussing my tells... he tried using meta earlier and told me I wasn't acting like the New Ape I promised to be, but in the next couple of posts accused me of not scum hunting like Old Ape. If I'm not being Old Ape, then wouldn't that indicated I AM being New Ape? Contradictory accusation.

Now he's just "guessing" at who on his train is scum. There's what 27 people in this game? 5 voting him, and he thinks 2 of them are scum? When there are two other trains with about 5 votes? Yeah, JC those odds informing your guess make perfect sense.

WTF is up with the vote count mutiny? The last one is correct and timely.

Have to think at least two of these voters are scum. Especially the Ape and Nolder.

Well I'm town

Don't have too much of a read on Ape but leaning town

Hess I strongly believe is town

Crusher and JVOR I have no read on

Assuming you're correct about there being two scum on your train (kind of really doubt that with so many people but w/e) I'd say it's Crusher and JVOR

But honestly that means next to nothing

Whole point of this post was mainly just to say I think Hess is town

Look who's lurking. Just waiting...eh?

Time will tell. The way you have to engage me when you are scum is laughable. Just like always. Good luck with your new style. Completely useless but good luck.

Current Vote Count:

Nolder ( 1 ) - JC

Christine ( 1 ) - Vic

Phoenix ( 1 ) - Leelou

Ape ( 2 ) - CTM, Lily

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

Migsi ( 1 ) - AVM

Smash ( 1 ) - Migsi

JC ( 3 ) - Ape, JVoR, Hess, Crush, Nolder

@ Quints:

Smash - vest

JiF - vest

CTM - Vest

Vic - harpoon

BG - harpoon

Leelou - Vest

Crush - Vest

JVoR - vest

Pac - vest

80 - harpoon

Verb - vest

Hess - vest

Ape - harpoon

SMC - vest

Migsi - vest

Tina - vest

Sharrow - vest

JC - harpoon

AVM - vest

Shinori - vest

Christine - can't decide

DAMN!!!!! I likey this.

I could still kill Wombat without hesitation. But this is a nice catch.

unvote

vote JC

@DPR I unvoted JiF

Doesn't matter though 'cause I'm gonna Vote JC

Current Vote Count:

Nolder ( 1 ) - JC

Christine ( 1 ) - Vic

Phoenix ( 1 ) - Leelou

Ape ( 2 ) - CTM, Lily

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

Migsi ( 1 ) - AVM

Smash ( 1 ) - Migsi

JC ( 5 ) - Ape, JVoR, Hess, Crusher, Nolder

@ Quints:

Smash - vest

JiF - vest

CTM - Vest

Vic - harpoon

BG - harpoon

Leelou - Vest

Crush - Vest

JVoR - vest

Pac - vest

80 - harpoon

Verb - vest

Hess - vest

Ape - harpoon

SMC - vest

Migsi - vest

Tina - vest

Sharrow - vest

JC - harpoon

AVM - vest

Shinori - vest

Christine - can't decide

I would rather vote JC than JIF or Wombat at this point.

Was referring to SMC and you having 3 votes on JC, but 5 people voting him, then saw Nolder and Crusher add their votes after the count post, then you corrected... but Sharrow voted JC.

JIF's reveal came when JC had I think 1-3 votes, Wombat was closer to 7 and JIF was around 4-5. These are estimates because I've not been able to keep track on my own, and I'm used to higher frequency of counts from mod.

No offense DPR.

It is relevant now because JIF chose to reveal for no good reason. When pressure was going from him to JC, and JIF wasn't even the vote leader - at least based on estimates.

Look who's lurking. Just waiting...eh?

Time will tell. The way you have to engage me when you are scum is laughable. Just like always. Good luck with your new style. Completely useless but good luck.

Lurking?

I just logged on today for the first time. I'm sitting here watching the putrid highlights from last nights game, and just came in here. Pathetic accusation.

Also, I'm not scum or third party. I am town.

So your stupid "way you have to engage me" comment is not only baseless, but also quite pathetic. Actually this post makes me about 99% confident in my read on you. When you are town and I wrongly case you, you get more cryptic and wait for me to come around.

When you are scum and I read you correct, you flail at using meta (like I've pointed out already) and try the insult route and it doesn't work. The last time you referenced it as political capital in the post-game or something like that, when you started flinging bullsh*t lies to save your neck. This resonates in a similar capacity.

Well I'm town

Don't have too much of a read on Ape but leaning town

Hess I strongly believe is town

Crusher and JVOR I have no read on

Assuming you're correct about there being two scum on your train (kind of really doubt that with so many people but w/e) I'd say it's Crusher and JVOR

But honestly that means next to nothing

Whole point of this post was mainly just to say I think Hess is town

I struggle to read JVoR...but he at least had an argument on the possible symp hints...he's wrong but at least he had a reason. Could also be a smart scum.

Crusher...too early to tell.

Hess...playing his normal randomness voting pattern...make it easy for people to read him as town...FTR I agree with you on Hess. The problem is his style allows scum to manipulate him to some degree.

Ape and Nolder...really just an OMGUS...I didn't like the other trains...decided to see how this shook out. Results are promising so far.

Archived