JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since AVM has chosen to forget me, you shall now replace him on my favorites list.

:(

This game just got sad.

Could have worked the trike in there...but bravo!

Notice there were 3 options?

That, and some things are just known.

And the sun lit the horizon with just the barest touch of red.

Body parts washed ashore and Martin Brody pointed to them excitedly...

"That's a shark attack! Look at the tooth marks here...and here! It's a big mother too..."

Larry Vaughan stepped forward, placing a hand on Martin's shoulder.

"Looks to me like she fell off a boat. Got caught up in the prop. I'm certain that the Town Council would agree with me..." larry looked Martin in the eye. "Elections are coming up. You do want to be in good with the Council."

Martin looked back and forth between Larry and the chewed upon body parts. Then he gave his Deputy the signal to pull the truck around.

"Of course. Boat accident. Got it."

Larry smiled.

"I knew that you would."

Martin stalked back to the K-5 Blazer and climbed inside. He was no sooner in the truck than he had the phone out.

"Woods Hole? Yeah, this is Sheriff Martin Brody up on Amity Island. I'm wondering if you've got a shark expert around?"

DAY 1 HAS BEGUN.

And the sun lit the horizon with just the barest touch of red.

Body parts washed ashore and Martin Brody pointed to them excitedly...

"That's a shark attack! Look at the tooth marks here...and here! It's a big mother too..."

Larry Vaughan stepped forward, placing a hand on Martin's shoulder.

"Looks to me like she fell off a boat. Got caught up in the prop. I'm certain that the Town Council would agree with me..." larry looked Martin in the eye. "Elections are coming up. You do want to be in good with the Council."

Martin looked back and forth between Larry and the chewed upon body parts. Then he gave his Deputy the signal to pull the truck around.

"Of course. Boat accident. Got it."

Larry smiled.

"I knew that you would."

Martin stalked back to the K-5 Blazer and climbed inside. He was no sooner in the truck than he had the phone out.

"Woods Hole? Yeah, this is Sheriff Martin Brody up on Amity Island. I'm wondering if you've got a shark expert around?"

DAY 1 HAS BEGUN.

Re-read done.

What a waste of my ****ing time.

You actually read this crap twice? Just went to a wedding. Hey you and the Misses should have one of those Old time photo boothes at your reception. They had dress up stuff and everyone took some pics. Eash person got to make an album as a gift from the couple and then put a few in a photo book for the couple with funny stuff written underneath it. Better than most silly crappy gifts you get from wedding. Great idea.

You actually read this crap twice? Just went to a wedding. Hey you and the Misses should have one of those Old time photo boothes at your reception. They had dress up stuff and everyone took some pics. Eash person got to make an album as a gift from the couple and then put a few in a photo book for the couple with funny stuff written underneath it. Better than most silly crappy gifts you get from wedding. Great idea.

No I only read it once, it wasn't a "re-read" it was just a read. lol

We are investigating the photo booth thing, she saw it on pinterest or some sh*t. Definitely a good idea.

WITH 26 PLAYERS, IT TAKES 14 TO LYNCH. EXCEPT FOR PAC, WHO ONLY REQUIRES 3...

IF YOU WANT TO ASK QUINT FOR A HARPOON OR A VEST, YOU MUST ASK DURING THE DAY AND BOLD HIS NAME. SPECIFY WHETHER YOU WANT A HARPOON OR A VEST - EACH PLAYER MAY ONLY HAVE ONE. IF YOU ASK AND ARE DENIED, YOU MAY ASK AGAIN.

AND, I DID SAY 26 PLAYERS. RAND HAS BEEN GOOD ENOUGH TO STEP OUT OF THE GAME AT MY REQUEST. HE DID ASK WHEN I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE APPROPRIATE FOR SOMEONE TO START PLAYING HERE, AND I SAID "AS SOON AS YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED SOME LEVEL OF ALCOHOLISM, ED, OR WRESTLED WITH YOUR LATENT IN-THE-CLOSET TENDENCIES, AND FAILED TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT ANY OF THEM, THEN YOU SHOULD PROBABLY COME ON BACK. GIVE ME TEN DOLLARS. NOW GFY."

HE'S ACTUALLY VERY SMART, SO I DOUBT WE'LL SEE HIM AGAIN...

PARTY ON.

IF YOU WANT TO ASK QUINT FOR A HARPOON OR A VEST, YOU MUST ASK DURING THE DAY AND BOLD HIS NAME. SPECIFY WHETHER YOU WANT A HARPOON OR A VEST - EACH PLAYER MAY ONLY HAVE ONE. IF YOU ASK AND ARE DENIED, YOU MAY ASK AGAIN.

AND, I DID SAY 26 PLAYERS. RAND HAS BEEN GOOD ENOUGH TO STEP OUT OF THE GAME AT MY REQUEST. HE DID ASK WHEN I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE APPROPRIATE FOR SOMEONE TO START PLAYING HERE, AND I SAID "AS SOON AS YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED SOME LEVEL OF ALCOHOLISM, ED, OR WRESTLED WITH YOUR LATENT IN-THE-CLOSET TENDENCIES, AND FAILED TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT ANY OF THEM, THEN YOU SHOULD PROBABLY COME ON BACK. GIVE ME TEN DOLLARS. NOW GFY."

PARTY ON.

If I really only require 3 votes just lynch me now.. not about to waste my time - seriously.

No I only read it once, it wasn't a "re-read" it was just a read. lol

We are investigating the photo booth thing, she saw it on pinterest or some sh*t. Definitely a good idea.

Dyanmite idea

This company had a nice looking booth that looked like the ones from the 50-60's on the outside but digital. roomy and modern inside. The had funny stuff to put one. thing rocked the whole time. Good place to occupy kids if your having rugrats at the reception. The little frame they give you makes a nice table gift. Hot idea. DO IT

PARTY ON.

Thank you for that

Dyanmite idea

This company had a nice looking booth that looked like the ones from the 50-60's on the outside but digital. roomy and modern inside. The had funny stuff to put one. thing rocked the whole time. Good place to occupy kids if your having rugrats at the reception. The little frame they give you makes a nice table gift. Hot idea. DO IT

What was the name of the company/vendor they hired?

Archived