**** Official Roy Williams Speculation Thread****

richarddavis220

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you guys throw out garbage with no facts. im not saying he's great anymore , but he's still pretty good if you watched him play ..heck are best rec holmes caught 50% with like 6oo plus yds on 102 trgts we paid him millions rw caught 61% 62 trgts 37 catchs for 500 ys and will be cheap.. i like holmes just stating case that rw could help us

you guys throw out garbage with no facts. im not saying he's great anymore , but he's still pretty good if you watched him play ..heck are best rec holmes caught 50% with like 6oo plus yds on 102 trgts we paid him millions rw caught 61% 62 trgts 37 catchs for 500 ys and will be cheap.. i like holmes just stating case that rw could help us

Throw out 1 statistic in the past 3 seasons to prove your argument

The Texans went with Bryant Johnson instead of him for depth after taking a look at both, he blows

a rec thats cheap tall red zone trgt... last 3 yrs he has avgd 545 yds and 5 td last two yrs hes caught 62% about the same nums braylon had except braylon had 3 less tds in same period with aworse % and wont come for cheap like rw would.. hpw is that bad for cheap, hell it was almost as good as holmes who is are 1 and top paid rec.

again if i can get 500 yds lots of first dns for cheap ,i would

The Texans went with Bryant Johnson instead of him for depth after bringing them both in for a look, he blows

nope johnson is the special team rec dude... rw was brought in in case posey ,jeter cant cut it in camp they want to give rooks dibs , if they screw up rw will get his chance.

vic, thats cool benson , burress , are also others that could fit in this conversation....the pt is players that are left that could help the jets .. if they were already picked up we wouldnt be having this conversation . r

This isn't a "needs another piece" team. That's the whole point. Jet fans seem to think any piece added will help. If you can't find a cheap option to approximate that production on your roster than the team isn't that good.

http://www.pro-footb..._yds_career.htm

top 250 in rec yds in nfl history rw is on it holmes and braylon all did this before they were 30 . any of these folks id take a look at for cheap if they were pretty nypoung

Wait, did you site/credit him for being in the top 250 rec yards in history???

lmfao - that is a first. He's right ahead of Keith Byars. lol

Archived