The more I think about it, the more I believe that.

Kalam_Cosmo

If only the haters could just put aside their politics and get past the whole Christian thing, they would see that Tebow, used right (the spread), would be the Jets' best chance at a Super Bowl this year.

If only the Tebow lovers could put aside their hate for Sanchez, and realize that Sanchez is the Jets best chance at a Super Bowl this year, and that Tebow just plain sucks as an NFL quarterback.

If only the haters could just put aside their politics and get past the whole Christian thing, they would see that Tebow, used right (the spread), would be the Jets' best chance at a Super Bowl this year.

We're holding out for a good old-fashioned Scientologist quarterback around these here parts, pardner. Giddyup.

I worship Krishna, thank you. And the four-armed Elphant thing, too. I'm holding out for a QB named Raji Patel. Mexican American athletes ar so 2010.

If I really believed you, I would send you a George Harrison song. Oh what the heck! See the following.

If I really believed you, I would send you a George Harrison song. Oh what the heck! See the following.

And wasn't it right after that song that God killed George Harrison with cancer? Did he get his wish? Just asking. Seemed a little young if you ask me, but whatever. Hope Timmy isn't facing the same thing. That's NOT WHAT YOU'RE ASKING FOR IS IT!?!?!?!?!?!??! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

If only the Tebow lovers could put aside their hate for Sanchez, and realize that Sanchez is the Jets best chance at a Super Bowl this year, and that Tebow just plain sucks as an NFL quarterback.

No one doubts that Mark Sanchez is the better pocket passer, but one should consider how weak this year's offensive line is. It just will not allow for Mark's superior passing skills to flourish. Therefore, I contend that Tebow, with his superior escape ability and proven play-making skills, would be the logical choice for starting quarterback. Look past your biases and think about it.

The spread offense begins with the shotgun formation , and should employ a no-huddle offence. With this strategy the Jets would win with Tebow!

Jets would definitely have a chance to win the SEC with that plan. Unfortunately they dont play in that conference.

Maybe thy can get added with Texas A&M next year and have a shot at the BCS, assuming they can get past Bama. Roll Tide.

No one doubts that Mark Sanchez is the better pocket passer, but one should consider how weak this year's offensive line is. It just will not allow for Mark's superior passing skills to flourish. Therefore, I contend that Tebow, with his superior escape ability and proven play-making skills, would be the logical choice for starting quarterback. Look past your biases and think about it.

If you dress in a chicken suit, and speak in pig latin only and go to tonites game with a banana tied to your tail (for the monkey's) I am sure coach Ryan would have you sit behind the benches and explain the whole plan.

Just tell the cop next to the south gate what the plan is, and who you *have* to talk to about it.

Tebow gets sacked at twice the rate that Sanchez does. As a result, his net yards per attempt is .7 lower than Mark's. The sad thing about that is that Mark's is a pretty crappy 5.6. Tebow's 4.9 is atrocious. The Jets had the third most 3 & outs on offense in the league last year behind Sanchez with 60, but from week 7 (Tebow's first start) on, Denver had 50 3 & outs - the most in the league over that period of time.

As a starting QB, Tebow brings little else other than mythology.

Tru dat....

Yep, joe and mc-el-roy are the two best Bama QB's in Jet's history, after that toejam Sanchize of course..... :character0053:

Jets would definitely have a chance to win the SEC with that plan. Unfortunately they dont play in that conference.

Maybe thy can get added with Texas A&M next year and have a shot at the BCS, assuming they can get past Bama. Roll Tide.

Sorry, but the Jets just don't have the quality team to be effective in a Gator style Spread/Option offense.

Not enough size/talent up front nor enough speed/talent at the skill positions to operate in it.

And that 3" thick play book is also probably to complicated for them. JMOHO of course. :winking0001:

Some of the NFL players that were on Gators Teams, with Tebow in control of UF's 2x-NC Spread/Option Offense.

The Pouncey Twins, Marcus Gilbert, Phil Trautwein, Jason Watkins, Carlton Medder, Maurice Hurt, etc.

TE's Cornelius Ingram and Aaron Hernandez

WR's Andre Caldewell, Dallas Baker, Louis Murphy, Riley Cooper, David Nelson, Jemalle Cornelius, Deonte Thompson

RB/WR combos, Percy Harvin, Brandon James, Chris Rainey, Jeff Demps, (also kick returners)

Other RB's - DeShawn Wynn, Kestahn Moore, Emmanuel Moody

SEC-C Games, UF 4-3 Turds,,,, UF 7-3 overall in SEC-C games, Turds 3-4.

Around the bowl and down the hole, roll turds roll..... :character0069:

Tebow gets sacked at twice the rate that Sanchez does. As a result, his net yards per attempt is .7 lower than Mark's. The sad thing about that is that Mark's is a pretty crappy 5.6. Tebow's 4.9 is atrocious. The Jets had the third most 3 & outs on offense in the league last year behind Sanchez with 60, but from week 7 (Tebow's first start) on, Denver had 50 3 & outs - the most in the league over that period of time.

As a starting QB, Tebow brings little else other than mythology.

Great (cherry picked) analysis and/or theory, however.

Were Mark's coaches & staff activiely working to move him out for Peyton at seasons end?

Were Mark's HBC & EVP trading away the Jet's Top two WR's from 2010 before starting Mark cold off the bench in Game 6?

Was Mark's Top and best receiving RB injured out for the season?

Was Mark playing on a team that had gone 4-14 the past two seasons without him as the starting QB?

Was Mark on a team that hadn't sniffed a playoff game since 2005?

Did Mark spend the previous two preseasons working with the 2nd team scrubs before being

thrown in the game cold off the bench both times?

There is actually a lot more to add to that, but I'll just stop there,,, your logic and premise is full of holes imo.

Was that intentional, or just the usual ignorance of Tebow's NFL past and continuing disadvantages?

A yes or no answer will do just fine on that last one..... :winking0001:

Was that intentional, or just the usual ignorance of Tebow's NFL past and continuing disadvantages?

A yes or no answer will do just fine on that last one..... :winking0001:

I'm aware of Tebow's continuing disadvantages when it comes to throwing a football, yes.

I'm aware of Tebow's continuing disadvantages when it comes to throwing a football, yes.

Excellent, I knew that you and green were really smart/informed guys all along. :animal0029:

Tebow just can't pass the ball, and 3 weeks of training camp stats can prove it..

Scrub Timmy, 3rd year, 3rd offense, 3rd HBC, mostly with the other 2nd team scrubs:

Passing - 61 of 123 (49%) with 2 TD's to 3 Ints, (however he did run it for 3 TD's)

One Interception per 41.0 pass attempts. (because he holds the ball for to long)

That also adds up to 6 TD's to 3 Turnovers for a 2 to 1 ratio, slightly below his usual 2.22 to 1 ratio.

The Sanchize fourth year with the 1st team:

Passing - 93 of 179 (52%) with 5 TD's and 7 Ints. (and he had 1 run for a TD)

One Interception per 25.4 pass attempts. (because he can get the ball out much quicker)

That also adds up to 6 TD's to 7 Turnovers, for a .85 to 1 ratio, slightly below his usual 1.1 to 1 ratio.

So it's clear to anyone that every advantage Mark is a WAY better passer and QB,

than every disadvantage Tim is ever going to be.

Glad we got that settled quitely..... :winking0001:

Sorry, but the Jets just don't have the quality team to be effective in a Gator style Spread/Option offense.

Not enough size/talent up front nor enough speed/talent at the skill positions to operate in it.

And that 3" thick play book is also probably to complicated for them. JMOHO of course. :winking0001:

Some of the NFL players that were on Gators Teams, with Tebow in control of UF's 2x-NC Spread/Option Offense.

The Pouncey Twins, Marcus Gilbert, Phil Trautwein, Jason Watkins, Carlton Medder, Maurice Hurt, etc.

TE's Cornelius Ingram and Aaron Hernandez

WR's Andre Caldewell, Dallas Baker, Louis Murphy, Riley Cooper, David Nelson, Jemalle Cornelius, Deonte Thompson

RB/WR combos, Percy Harvin, Brandon James, Chris Rainey, Jeff Demps, (also kick returners)

Other RB's - DeShawn Wynn, Kestahn Moore, Emmanuel Moody

SEC-C Games, UF 4-3 Turds,,,, UF 7-3 overall in SEC-C games, Turds 3-4.

Around the bowl and down the hole, roll turds roll..... :character0069:

You're doing Tim one favor in all your incoherent rambling, I'm seriously beginning to question this whole survival of the fittest thing. I don't know how you haven't been picked off in oncoming traffic yet.

We get it, you have a raging hard on for all things Florida Gators. You're aware there are SEC/Florida message boards you can use? You can post your Gator zealotry there and people will give a sh*t beyond the irritation of having to syphon through your long winded copy and paste garbage on every page of every thread

You're doing Tim one favor in all your incoherent rambling, I'm seriously beginning to question this whole survival of the fittest thing. I don't know how you haven't been picked off in oncoming traffic yet.

We get it, you have a raging hard on for all things Florida Gators. You're aware there are SEC/Florida message boards you can use? You can post your Gator zealotry there and people will give a sh*t beyond the irritation of having to syphon through your long winded copy and paste garbage on every page of every thread

Sorry, but your obvious love, apprecieation, and constant adoration of me will keep me posting here forever.... :superman:

Archived