MetLife Bowl: Jets vs Giants Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First sack I timed at 2.7 seconds from the time the ball was snapped till Sanchez got sacked

Second Sack 4.2 but 1.7 before Sanchez got pressure from the guy Hunter was blocking. Sanchez stepped up in the pocket like he is supposed to but didn't get the ball off.

Turner needs to catch that pass

Landry is rapidly becoming a favorite

Dude Tebow can throw quick slants and dump offs just like Sanchez does, however Tebow would have ran for a few first downs on those broken plays. Tebow might not be a better passer, but he would move the offense and put us in a better position to win games. I'm already tired of watching Sanchez and it's only the preseason. I've seen this offense the past 3 years with Sanchez....nothings changed. He's a scared little boy, get that wussy out of there.

Dude Tebow can throw quick slants and dump offs just like Sanchez does, however Tebow would have ran for a few first downs on those broken plays. Tebow might not be a better passer, but he would move the offense and put us in a better position to win games. I'm already tired of watching Sanchez and it's only the preseason. I've seen this offense the past 3 years with Sanchez....nothings changed. He's a scared little boy, get that wussy out of there.

yep..man tebow might be right for this ream

Archived