MetLife Bowl: Jets vs Giants Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
give vlad the shot, hell give anyone else who wants a roster spot a shot, we know what we have with hunter, lets find out what we have with the rest

We'll see Vlad in the second half. Can't wait!

And what did Tebow do against the worst defense in the league the following week ?

Tebow can throw slants and dump offs just like Sanchez can, only Tebow can also run when this terrible offensive line breaks down. I said that Sanchez is a better passer, but if you want to win games with this team, Tebow is a better option right now. If we had a good O-line, I would say keep starting Sanchez.

This might be the worst Jets offense since Herm Edwards last season, buckle up it's gonna be a long year, just watch highlights of the Dolphins last 3 years, puke, and then prepare yourself to relive the same sh*t just with different colored jerseys, and different players.

Start the who should be the new coach thread, or who should the Jets take with the 8th pick in the draft thread.

It wouldn't be as bad if it didn't all unfold in the national eye, and a circus atmosphere, but if things do get real bad as they look like they could this might be more embarrassing then the 1-15 Rich Kotite year!

Tebow can throw slants and dump offs just like Sanchez can, only Tebow can also run when this terrible offensive line breaks down. I said that Sanchez is a better passer, but if you want to win games with this team, Tebow is a better option right now. If we had a good O-line, I would say keep starting Sanchez.

No. He. Can't.

Tebow has no touch on the ball, and his windup doesn't let him release the ball until the receivers are downfield, anyway.

Sanchez sucking doesnt make Tebow any good.

No. He. Can't.

Tebow has no touch on the ball, and his windup doesn't let him release the ball until the receivers are downfield, anyway.

Sanchez sucking doesnt make Tebow any good.

If Tebow couldn't throw a slant, he wouldn't be in the NFL. Be real dude, stop with your Sanchez love fest. There's no debating with the irrational. How did you like the Sanchez pick 6? Your not tired of it apparently.

If Tebow couldn't throw a slant, he wouldn't be in the NFL. Be real dude, stop with your Sanchez love fest. There's no debating with the irrational. How did you like the Sanchez pick 6? Your not tired of it apparently.

Sanchez lovefest? You're responding to a post where I said he sucked.

Tebow just sucks more.

So bad

He is reaching VG type bad . When your Qb cant even step up into the pocket because your RT cant pass protect inside or outside moves . The Jets thinking this clown is starting material is even more scary than the player himself. This front office is a ****ing joke and this offense will be a joke the entire season. Get ready for a lot of pick sixes sacks and 3 and outs.

Archived