Bart Scott on "Tanked"

Bombdirt

I was actively trying not to watch the game last night, and I came across "Tanked" on Animal Planet. It's a show about these dudes who build huge aquariums in people's homes and businesses. Anyway, these guys put in a two-tiered koi pond outside Bart Scott's house on last night's episode. It turned out to be pretty awesome. The episode will be on again as a rerun Wednesday night if anyone wants to check out the finished product.

Here's a video of some other stuff they did inside Bart's "man cave."

Yeah, that video of the inside of his house is from last year I think. The new episode last night didn't have any other Jets players in it; just Bart and his family. It was kind of cool to see him go to the koi farm and hand-pick the fish that he wanted for his pond. I think he ended up getting 50 koi in total. His daughter named one of them "Cupcake," which was kind of cute.

I misread this as "Bart Scott got tanked" and when I saw there was a video the only thing I could think was, "Oh sh*t."

That said, when I read what it was about and watched the video I have to admit that is pretty damn cool. I would like a giant aquarium in my basement as well. What could possibly go wrong?

Archived