CHILL OUT YOU GUYS. TANNENBAUM PLANNING MINI-DRAFT

T0mShane

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem with Tannenbaum isn't misplaced prioritization of PR. It's stupidity.

Throw in the cluelessness of treating the fan base under that penumbra. Like anyone with a brain doesn't know about Jason's site and can look this sh*t up in two minutes. Or like you pointed out getting clowned with the Moore thing. Or Tebow. It's like Idiocracy in reverse.

how does that change the FACT that he was a good player cut in final cut downs or the premise of the assinine thread.

Mayhem is not your best example. Pete Kendall is the best example. Mayhem was a 1st round bust the Jets got on waivers and proceeded to cut him. Kendall was brought in as a bona fide player during training camp cut downs.

its all good dude

peace, love

To go back to your question though, I think the original premise of the thread is that annoying statements like the one Shane quoted are yet more examples that this franchise treats its fans like we're blind. Maybin is actually an example of this; they can't exactly claim they knew he was a diamond in the rough the entire time when they didn't think he was good enough to make the original roster, then only brought him back due to injury.

To go back to your question though, I think the original premise of the thread is that annoying statements like the one Shane quoted are yet more examples that this franchise treats its fans like we're blind. Maybin is actually an example of this; they can't exactly claim they knew he was a diamond in the rough the entire time when they didn't think he was good enough to make the original roster, then only brought him back due to injury.

Oh bull. They liked Maybin all preseason. They only cut him because they were short at certain positions and he wasn't practice squad eligible. The premise of the thread is that it's a joke to look for players at the end of cutdowns. The rude guy is right. Plenty of guys help the team that are added at that point. Maybin is useful and he was cut and on his couch for a few weeks before they decided to put those guys on IR. Sure the quote makes it seems like Tannenbaum is pandering to annoying fans like Shane, trying to keep them "with the program" but I'm sure that the only reason he said that was in response to repeated questions from the press about the roster. Big deal.

Oh bull. They liked Maybin all preseason. They only cut him because they were short at certain positions and he wasn't practice squad eligible. The premise of the thread is that it's a joke to look for players at the end of cutdowns. The rude guy is right. Plenty of guys help the team that are added at that point. Maybin is useful and he was cut and on his couch for a few weeks before they decided to put those guys on IR. Sure the quote makes it seems like Tannenbaum is pandering to annoying fans like Shane, trying to keep them "with the program" but I'm sure that the only reason he said that was in response to repeated questions from the press about the roster. Big deal.

Yeah, no.

rude? sorry for not being more civilized on a #$%^ing football forum. I have to remeber that fragile posters out there that may jump off their computer chair and bump themselves if i'm too offensive.

With that said I say to you...spot on with your assessment sir (or madam or in between?) and btw i read your other post on Cincy game and you were spot on there too except for one issue where you did not call out Slausan for his mediocre play as I thouht he could have improvised on at least one of those plays and blocked the LB when he saw that his original assignment was already pushed 10ft back by Mangold.

Archived