Jets season over under win total prediction

brown719

Vegas has the Jets as 8 /1/2 for over under total wins. I love the jets here I think they are holding back alot and when the games matter you will see a totally different team. I actually heard a very good podcast that breaks down the jets and all the nfl teams.

If everything goes well the Jets will go over. But I feel as probably most do if we sustain one injury on the O-Line thats not Slauson or Hunter we are in deep deep sh*t.

I'll go over because I'm always optimistic about the Jets as a whole but we are hanging by a thread on offense since our Depth is probably the worst in the NFL on the offensive side of the ball.

Vegas has the Jets as 8 /1/2 for over under total wins. I love the jets here I think they are holding back alot and when the games matter you will see a totally different team. I actually heard a very good podcast that breaks down the jets and all the nfl teams. http://www.blogtalkr...r-bookies-money

I am with you. They are obviously holding back a giant dump.

i see the Jets as a 9 or 10 win team. They are better than last year (who did they lose, Plexico and LT? gained a ton at defense, esp. safety) and they have a far easier schedule than last year.

great point Bit on schedule, I think you are close to target Ws

Archived