Maddenoliday

gangreenman

i cant wait to get this game.. absolutely love the new setup and it sounds like connected career mode will be awesome

Im excited too. Think the game will be good...Sounds like they're really revamping gameplay and presentation to try and make it harder, but more realistic. Looking forward to seeing how it plays.

Im excited too. Think the game will be good...Sounds like they're really revamping gameplay and presentation to try and make it harder, but more realistic. Looking forward to seeing how it plays.

u should download the demo.. i think the game plays well and i love what they did with the DBs and the pass trajectories

but for reals MAdden 1994 was the sh*t. i was so sad when madden 95 and 96 came out and both FAILED at being better.

I loved 95. I form wideouts - pass to Johnny Mitchell - guaranteed TD.

Didn't 94 have that glitch where if you kicked a field goals that went out over the sideline, you still got the three points, no matter where you were on the field?

Haven't played any since 07 though.

Madden of late is a predetermined cartoon---I hear they have a "new" AI engine---they need it.

Reviews Ive read have mostly made it seem like this is the best version to come out since '05. Sounds like gameplay and presentation were completely revamped. Excited to play it, but would be nice to hear the opinions of people who have already.

I've been playing for about 8 hours now...much smoother than past years. The new features are cool. I personally like the kill play action addition.

Yeah, this is definitely something I'm looking forward to having. Nothing more annoying in past years than having a WR running wide open as you watch your QB get killed by a rusher while the game wouldn't let you do sh*t about it.

Game is definitely fun, I haven't bought a Madden game in a few years. A lot of cool new features - the kill play action is pretty handy. If you play a lot online it seems like it is loaded with so many different ways to keep yourself busy. Love the new combined career mode too.

The graphics engine is pretty awesome, objects really interact with each other in a way I've never seen from a game before.

Isn't that the one where wrap arounds = guaranteed goals?

I cant remember that for sure, i was pretty lit up during that time of my life, but I can tell you this:

Jeremy Roenik was BEAST MODE

Temmu Selanne was fast

Phil Housely had the hardest shot

We had a house rule that noone could use the Blackhawks because they were unbeatable.

Archived