With the 13th pick in the NFL Draft the New York Jets select

GlennFoley

By winning ONE game, thus giving us a sterling record of 3-10, how the F#ck are we going to lose 11 spots in the draft?

Think before you post, man. Even with a win today, the Jets will still be in the top five.

Yea, but after Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart everyone else is garbage..

Plus we will win 3 more games probably now..

God I hate this team :(

...i hate this guy... i've been reading this site for months and reading this guy's ridiculous posts. i just had to post this. why cant you get rid of this piece of trash? :Lame:

Foley is apparently failing our reformed poster class. We might have to make him come in early and stay late. There is hope for him yet.

The reaction he gets cracks me up though. :D

I like Foley's posts.

So do I, but the Jets will not be picking 13th unless they win out and that's not happening.

I really think if they do fall out of the top 5, they will wheel and deal and trade down.

Jets have too many needs to address and a trade-down will allow them to select immediate contributors.

And don't forget, the Jets should also be looking at some decent compensatory picks for the FA's they lost last year.

Yea, but after Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart everyone else is garbage..

Plus we will win 3 more games probably now..

God I hate this team :(

I understand your frustration, but who is to say Leinart isn't going to be a bust. Or Bush for that matter. He may come to the NFL and get riddled with injuries. The Jets could trade down and get great players later in the draft ( :lol::lol: sorry trying to say that with a straight face).

Anyway, wait and see what happens. I think the win brings back a little pride for the players and once they get a taste of it, they will want more. It's something to build off of for next year.

people forget the last time the Jets drafted in the low teens they took Vilma, one of their best picks in what seems like decades.

All this jockeying for draft position is BS. As long as they have a crack at one of the top OT such as Brick, McNeil, winston and maybe Joe thomas, there's no problem where they end up.

people forget the last time the Jets drafted in the low teens they took Vilma, one of their best picks in what seems like decades.

All this jockeying for draft position is BS. As long as they have a crack at one of the top OT such as Brick, McNeil, winston and maybe Joe thomas, there's no problem where they end up.

Agree with OT pick, completely. Our line was a key reason we lost all our QB's, didn't have a decent rushing game, and lost tons of turnovers. OL is priority #1 at our draft position. Just an aside, though--when we picked Vilma, 90% of all Jets fans wanted him. So it's not like the Jets FO pulled off the pick of the decade. He was a given, IMO. Now, OT should be a given.

I'd be happy with either D'Brickshaw Ferguson or Winston at OT, Rodrique Wright at DT or DeAngelo Williams or Laurence Maroney at RB. That's who I want since we are now out of the Reggie Bush sweepstakes.

We're not out of the Reggie Bush sweepstakes.

Alot can happen from this point on.

If the Jets lose out, and the Texans beat Arizona and the 49ers. And the 49ers beat St.Louis then the Jets would get the 1st pick.

Or if the 49ers beat St.Louis and/or Houston, and the Jets lose out, the Jets get the 2nd pick.

I dont see the texans grabbing Bush. QB is more important need for them, and Leinart will be a fine QB. They should get rid of Carr, and draft Leinart.

December 13, 2005

# Team W-L Opponents'

W-L %

1 Houston

1-12 .547

2 San Francisco 2-10 .526

3 New York Jets 3-10 .519

4 New Orleans 3-10 .534

5 Green Bay 3-10 543

6T Tennessee 4-9 .500

6T Buffalo 4-9 .500

8T

Cleveland 4-9 .505

8T

Arizona 4-9 .505

10 Detroit 4-9 .514

11 Baltimore 4-9 .519

Oakland 4-9 .529

13 St. Louis 5-8 .486

14 Philadelphia 5-8 .534

15 Miami 6-7 .466

Denver (from Washington)

7-6

17 Minnesota 8-5 .486

18T Atlanta 8-5 .495

18T Pittsburgh 8-5 .495

20 Kansas City 8-5 .505

New England 8-5

22 Dallas 8-5 .514

23 San Diego 8-5 .553

24T Tampa Bay 9-4 452

24T Chicago 9-4 .452

26T

Jacksonville 9-4 .466

26T Carolina 9-4 .466

28 New York Giants 9-4 .495

29 Cincinnati 10-3 .457

30 Denver 10-3 .495

31 Seattle 11-2 .428

32 Indianapolis 13-0 .442

Return to the Great Blue North Draft Report.

[-X

Most relevant info:

--Jets will lose to the Dolphins, and Pats.

--We have one shot @ home to finish the season against Buffalo.

--If we LOSE OUT, we will end up with NO LESS then the third pick.

--IF we win vesus buffalo we will have NO LESS then the 7-10 pick.

ELITE PLAYERS such as QB, RB, OT could all go 1-6.

ElITe PLAYERS such as JIMMY WILLIAMS, MCNEIL, A.J. Hawk, and Haliu Ngata should still be available even if we win at buffalo.

Archived