"The Official New York Jets/Carolina Panthers Game Thread"

While the execution still obviously needs to be improved, hopefully the calls we're seeing tonight are a lot more like what we'll be seeing come the regular season.

****!! So now that's another TE gone. Mother ****er.

Exactly! Some mis-throws, but I am OK with that. He is at least slinging it and playing confident football. I was tired of seeing him playing scared, and looking for the checkdown on every single down. I have no problem with him making mistakes as long as he is going for it.

Damn it. Whats left.. our savior, Cumberland?

Howard is sooooo much better than Hunter

Dude, I said that Sanchez wasnt able to throw down the field because of the situation at RT. I was told that I was wrong. This Howard dude comes in and Sanchez has thrown atleast 4 deep throws, probably more than he's thrown the entire preseason.

Im telling you. If we sure up that RT spot people are going to quickly forget about Sanchez struggles. Add Tebow with his versatility and we are going to be a little dangerous here.

yeah man. We finally have a nasty d line again. And what about Landry? This guy is going to have some classic break ups this year. ITs gonna to be fun watching QB's set up their WR's when Landry's lurking.

Agreed. It's one thing to have a good D . It's another entirely to have teams fear you. Ellis and Landry add to that fear factor. I like how Wilk gave Cam a little sumtin sumtin