Are Schotty & Sparano weak OC's, or do the Jets just have no talent on offense?

BlackDynamite

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our D has good potential to be top 3. Sanchez can play to 16th best QB or better. I don't think we can run the football well enough to get the rest done.

I think if Sanchez can perform adequately the run game will be fine. Of course, if he doesn't we won't be able to run the ball and people will blame the running game, so...

I think if Sanchez can perform adequately the run game will be fine. Of course, if he doesn't we won't be able to run the ball and people will blame the running game, so...

Agreed on the blame. I, along with everybody, would love to see Powell or Ganaway take a step up too. One of the reasons to watch tonight.

I'm saying you draft a middle round QB every single year in hopes one of them pans out. Not a 7th rounder like McElroy or NE's scrub backup like O'Connell. Clemens and Sanchez have been our only legit attempts to bring in a potential starter via the draft. Ainge is maybe borderline in that regard. Draft a 3rd-4th round QB every single season, if not a 1st-2nd rounder until we find our own franchise QB.

Since it takes a couple of years for QBs (and most players at most other positions as well) to develop, and you can only play one QB at a time, how do you propose to get all these QBs the experience they need to become good? Do you start them as rookies, and if they suck, you cut them? Do you sit them as rookies, start them as sophomores, and cut them if they suck then?

You need a formula for shedding your excess QBs to match your formula for acquiring them or pretty soon you've got 4 or 5 QBs on your team and nobody to play RT ... oh, you already have that. :lol:

You need a formula for shedding your excess QBs to match your formula for acquiring them or pretty soon you've got 4 or 5 QBs on your team and nobody to play RT ... oh, you already have that. :lol:

We have 4 QB's, and none of them can play the position. I really don't care how many QB's you need to shed before you find your franchise guy. Obviously what we've done hasn't worked.

As for RT, Howard.

Archived