"Russell Wilson is better than Mark Sanchez" - Braylon Edwards

JustInFudge

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least Sanchez's girlfriend doesn't look like satan.

Lmfao!

I dont know if you seen how they had Russell Wilson on like 3hrs during the draft this year, but I kept looking at his girl and saying, "that girl would look like a rat dog if her hair was wet!"

She cant be a prize to look at coming out the shower.

Lmfao!

I dont know if you seen how they had Russell Wilson on like 3hrs during the draft this year, but I kept looking at his girl and saying, "that girl would look like a rat dog if her hair was wet!"

She cant be a prize to look at coming out the shower.

Indeed I did sir. Was not a pretty sight. I told the people watching with me... "if Russell hits it big, that broad is hitting the bricks."

I see you busted a nut to the old photoshop trick. Might wanna look up some Kate Upton.

Also here's a link from people that agree with me.

http://board.rapmusi...dchen-ugly.html

lol. I don't think her face is all that amazing, but its more than a few pegs above that hag Russell shaves with. And lol @ you hating on Kate Upton. Let me guess, her elbows are too pointy right?

lol. I don't think her face is all that amazing, but its more than a few pegs above that hag Russell shaves with. And lol @ you hating on Kate Upton. Let me guess, her elbows are too pointy right?

How was I hating on Kate Upton? I was telling you to look her up cause you seem to be bustin a nut for the photoshop trick. If you've watched videos of Kate you'd realize even without photoshop, she's hot.

Also, lol at you calling me gay for not bustin a nut to Brady's wife. You need to get your eyes checked man.

How was I hating on Kate Upton? I was telling you to look her up cause you seem to be bustin a nut for the photoshop trick. If you've watched videos of Kate you'd realize even without photoshop, she's hot.

Also, lol at you calling me gay for not bustin a nut to Brady's wife. You need to get your eyes checked man.

Upton comment came off as you saying she was the same category as Gisele... ugly.

Like I said, I don't think she's all that.. but she is nowhere near the troll that Russell's shemale is.

Upton comment came off as you saying she was the same category as Gisele... ugly.

Like I said, I don't think she's all that.. but she is nowhere near the troll that Russell's shemale is.

Either way their both nothing to write home about. So she does have a chance, seeing as how one of the best qbs in the league, is dating that.

Also, lol at you calling me gay for not bustin a nut to Brady's wife. You need to get your eyes checked man

kate-upton-dougie-o.gif

Archived