"Russell Wilson is better than Mark Sanchez" - Braylon Edwards

JustInFudge

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starting to doubt in your glorious Sanchize after seeing a real rookie qb play?

"a real rookie" lmao. You dont think before you type do you? I can compliment someone without reneging on my point of view of another. You can call me many things, and trust me, many people have on this site. However one thing you cant call me is a hater, which you on the other hand...

To answer your question though...no, but I am doubting that you're going to be a productive member here. Seems like all you do is bash Sanchez. Getting pretty tiring dont you think?

"a real rookie" lmao. You dont think before you type do you? I can compliment someone without reneging on my point of view of another. You can call me many things, and trust me, many people have on this site. However one thing you cant call me is a hater, which you on the other hand...

To answer your question though...no, but I am doubting that you're going to be a productive member here. Seems like all you do is bash Sanchez. Getting pretty tiring dont you think?

Hater? Lol, I'll admit he had a pretty good preseason game 3, well except the fact for no touchdowns but you can't really pin it on him. As for Sanchize bashing, no it never gets tiring, partly because most of its true and partly because that's where you get your sarcastic and witty comments. Also, it doesn't help that we had the number one defense and number one running game in 2009 and still almost didn't make the playoffs.

Also, real rookie was meant to pay respects for Wilson's play and to show the difference between how Wilson is playing (as a rookie) and how Sanchize is playing. Which is undoubtedly that based off of preseason performance that Russel in his rookie year looks like a much better qb than Sanchize is in his fourth year. Plus it doesn't help that Cam in his rookie year had a higher rating then Mark did in his 3rd year in the league.

Hater? Lol, I'll admit he had a pretty good preseason game 3, well except the fact for no touchdowns but you can't really pin it on him. As for Sanchize bashing, no it never gets tiring, partly because most of its true and partly because that's where you get your sarcastic and witty comments. Also, it doesn't help that we had the number one defense and number one running game in 2009 and still almost didn't make the playoffs.

So it doesnt help that we had a number one defense and almost didnt make the playoffs? So it doesnt help that we in fact made the playoffs (with the help of the rookie QB led offense) and made it to the AFCCG, a game that we havent seen the Jets participate in in over a decade from that date. It doesnt help that the following year we won 11 games with NOT having a #1 defense and made it back to the AFCCG while beating WITH OUR OFFENSE Peyton and Brady. Did I get that right?

Also, real rookie was meant to pay respects for Wilson's play and to show the difference between how Wilson is playing (as a rookie) and how Sanchize is playing. Which is undoubtedly that based off of preseason performance that Russel in his rookie year looks like a much better qb than Sanchize is in his fourth year. Plus it doesn't help that Cam in his rookie year had a higher rating then Mark did in his 3rd year in the league.

You're not paying respects because thats not what your prior quote showed. Yeah Sanchez DID have a good game. Why? Because he had protection just like I said he needed all this time. My statement hasnt changed once. You are hating yet Sanchez is completing 70% of his passes with 2 picks, which should have been 80% and no picks if the WR's stopped dropping the ball and if Howard would have been the RT earlier. You're using "TD's in the preseason" to judge, which given you're a hater Im not surprised that you're using. Wilson is playing well, but Sanchez has been there, done that, played in championship games and has atleast BEEN THERE to have lost a championship game. Cam had a great rookie year, on his way to a 6-10 record while sanchez is the winningest playoff QB in Jets history after just his second year in the league (Two years in which you criticize)....but that doesnt help lol.

You're a hater.

So it doesnt help that we had a number one defense and almost didnt make the playoffs? So it doesnt help that we in fact made the playoffs (with the help of the rookie QB led offense) and made it to the AFCCG, a game that we havent seen the Jets participate in in over a decade from that date. It doesnt help that the following year we won 11 games with NOT having a #1 defense and made it back to the AFCCG while beating WITH OUR OFFENSE Peyton and Brady. Did I get that right?

You're not paying respects because thats not what your prior quote showed. Yeah Sanchez DID have a good game. Why? Because he had protection just like I said he needed all this time. My statement hasnt changed once. You are hating yet Sanchez is completing 70% of his passes with 2 picks, which should have been 80% and no picks if the WR's stopped dropping the ball and if Howard would have been the RT earlier. You're using "TD's in the preseason" to judge, which given you're a hater Im not surprised that you're using. Wilson is playing well, but Sanchez has been there, done that, played in championship games and has atleast BEEN THERE to have lost a championship game. Cam had a great rookie year, on his way to a 6-10 record while sanchez is the winningest playoff QB in Jets history after just his second year in the league (Two years in which you criticize)....but that doesnt help lol.

You're a hater.

You know, for a while I thought I was arguing with a somewhat intelligent human being, but after reading that comment, I'm starting to doubt that. You attribute the success of Sanchize to himself and not to the team. This is horribly disrespectful to the team, the team carried Sanchize to that game. If you cannot see that, them I'm done arguing with you. You call me a hater but you are probably the most misguided Jets fan I have ever spoken to. Let me ask you this, would Sanchize have gone as far as he did with any team other than the Jets. Would he be starting on most other teams? The answer is no and no. As for the defense comment, we were in the top 5, so yes the defense did in fact carry Sanchize. Not to mention the fact that we were also in the top 5 rushing yards for the team, but I guess all this was the result of Sanchize. I guess it was Sanchize who turned our team around into a playoff driven team.

As for Wilson, what play has Sanchize done to match his, Wilson looks like he could be a future elite qb, ask the majority about what they think of Sanchize. They'll say he sucks and that the Jets will continue to suck as long as they have him. Way to completely disrespect Wilson by insinuating that Sanchez is better than Wilson, while showing that would prove otherwise. You say your not a hater but yet you definitely do hate on Wilson by insinuating that Sanchize is better than him and also insinuating that Sanchize is better than Cam cause he went to the championship game and Cam hasn't I guess in your mind Trent Dilfer is better than Dan Mariano. So yes, you are as much of a hater as I am. I am at least an honest hater and will admit when a player plays well, you raise Sanchez to be a better player than other players who have proven otherwise.

You know, for a while I thought I was arguing with a somewhat intelligent human being, but after reading that comment, I'm starting to doubt that. You attribute the success of Sanchize to himself and not to the team. This is horribly disrespectful to the team, the team carried Sanchize to that game. If you cannot see that, them I'm done arguing with you. You call me a hater but you are probably the most misguided Jets fan I have ever spoken to. Let me ask you this, would Sanchize have gone as far as he did with any team other than the Jets. Would he be starting on most other teams? The answer is no and no. As for the defense comment, we were in the top 5, so yes the defense did in fact carry Sanchize. Not to mention the fact that we were also in the top 5 rushing yards for the team, but I guess all this was the result of Sanchize. I guess it was Sanchize who turned our team around into a playoff driven team.

As for Wilson, what play has Sanchize done to match his, Wilson looks like he could be a future elite qb, ask the majority about what they think of Sanchize. They'll say he sucks and that the Jets will continue to suck as long as they have him. Way to completely disrespect Wilson by insinuating that Sanchez is better than Wilson, while showing that would prove otherwise. You say your not a hater but yet you definitely do hate on Wilson by insinuating that Sanchize is better than him and also insinuating that Sanchize is better than Cam cause he went to the championship game and Cam hasn't I guess in your mind Trent Dilfer is better than Dan Mariano. So yes, you are as much of a hater as I am. I am at least an honest hater and will admit when a player plays well, you raise Sanchez to be a better player than other players who have proven otherwise.

tl:dr

• 2 months later...

Klacko! I'd have bet you'd have been institutionalised by now

I've been hiding in a dark room, sucking my thumb since the embarrassing failure against the Dolphins.

Time to rejoin the living since it clearly ain't getting better any time soon.

You gonna waste your time and come to Jacksonville to see this team play now?

I've been hiding in a dark room, sucking my thumb since the embarrassing failure against the Dolphins.

Time to rejoin the living since it clearly ain't getting better any time soon.

You gonna waste your time and come to Jacksonville to see this team play now?

doubtful.. although jif is promising sexual favors.. just haven't figured out if he's the one giving

Archived