Greg McElroy Would Replace Tim Tebow

LOL, oh yes I remember. The almighty Tuna's back up plan at 3rd string QB. I remember sadly when he was forced into action.

My personal favorite Qb memory of the Jets was '05 (I think).

Pennington - Fiedler - Testaverde - Bollinger

Man, its amazing to see/hear all the complaining going on when its so easy to remember a time when the team actually really sucked.

My personal favorite Qb memory of the Jets was '05 (I think).

Pennington - Fiedler - Testaverde - Bollinger

Man, its amazing to see/hear all the complaining going on when its so easy to remember a time when the team actually really sucked.

Absolutely. I remember the likes of Browning Nagle, Neil O'Donnel and Bubby Brister leading this team. The Jets make it deep into the playoffs 2 out of 3 years and the fans are calling for the heads of Tanny and/or Rex, but the Jets were lucky to even make it to the playoffs three times in a decade in years past.

I used to think Fish fans were delusional, but at least they support their team no matter what. The Jets have an 8-8 season after 2 highly successfull seasons and the team is total crap. Unbelievable really.